PDA

View Full Version : spawn

brum
12th April 2006, 18:38
this is mainly a problem with the ovr maps where u turn into a hidden once killed.....im assuming that theres only a couple of spawn point entities on the map and we have found that if a couple f hiddens are killed at once then they spawn at the same time inside each other and cant move, stuck. anyone els found this???

Sonic
12th April 2006, 20:36
Yes, it's common, and the Devs probably know about it. I'm not sure though.

GIGAR
12th April 2006, 21:53
I've never tried that...
(Could that be related to, that i am so good that i almost never dies :O XD)

ThunderDan
13th April 2006, 00:04
Even if the is a bug with ovr maps I think Ging has already said they aren't supporting them going foward. So I don't think it's gonna get fixed.

Also though - If this happens just pig stick yourself and kill the other one inside you.

brum
13th April 2006, 02:58
no way!! i like them maps, theyre well cool. tryin to survive the longest n all that, good laugh. maybe consider bigger maps and more players for that and sayin 4 can turn into hiddens or summit. who knows.

anyhoo, our server dont have friendlyfire on, therefore cant pigstick other hidden. not a big fan of it and not used to it anymore. went on another server wit it on and killed two teammates accidentally :S

TheMorris
13th April 2006, 05:06
I am glad they are not being supported, there is always the guy who exploits the camping spots in the map and/or hides just to survive, and it doesn't show skill, just how well you can camp.

hutch
13th April 2006, 07:39
I am glad they are not being supported, there is always the guy who exploits the camping spots in the map and/or hides just to survive, and it doesn't show skill, just how well you can camp.
yeah it kinda kills the suspense that the game creates and that is why alot of people play