PDA

View Full Version : Run maps without other players

zorius
1st April 2006, 12:41
Hi!

I just want to know if it's possible tu just walk through the maps (I'm a mapper) without other players? Or spectate or sg. I want to see all the maps, becasue from the movie I have seen and the tutorial map, it seems to me that You have created wonderful maps. I tried to load them in from the console, but it still asks for more players, and does not allow me to get in the maps.
Help me please!
Thanks

CheZDa
1st April 2006, 13:09
sv_cheats 1
bot_add

QReaper
2nd April 2006, 03:16
sv_cheats 1
bot_add

Don't worry about them shooting you either. They're as dumb as AI gets.

brechtos
2nd April 2006, 14:11
aaand when you are iris and the bot is a hidden its verry hard to find and kill the bot so try typing
mat_wireframe 1
in console and tada you can find the hidden in no time
( only works when you enter sv_cheats 1 first ;) )

zorius
5th April 2006, 19:48
Thanks guys!

Now I'm able to stare at those beautiful maps! They are really great, they has one very authentic, genuine feel! Maybe a bit more polish on the details, and they will be perfect! I don't say they aren't good now, but the mappers sure will have some time to make them even more better!

Rascal999
5th April 2006, 19:57
Thanks guys!

Now I'm able to stare at those beautiful maps! They are really great, they has one very authentic, genuine feel! Maybe a bit more polish on the details, and they will be perfect! I don't say they aren't good now, but the mappers sure will have some time to make them even more better!

will have some time to make them even better (-more)...

Say you gonna make some maps?