PDA

View Full Version : Goblin Army Server Tkers

Questionable.
25th March 2006, 22:00
Just to let you know there were a couple of people going by the names of Zdaemon and a guy who switched from the name Noob to Bite me tking on goblin armies server. I was playing as The Rapping Rabbi, I asked them to stop, even threw in a few f bombs, but they continued to tk over and over.... I have screenshots for any admin who wants to see, their steam id's and of the tking. Please Pm me so you can get rid of these losers... Oh and K.Goblin, you should really add a kick, or temp ban, after a certain amount of tk's or at least a punish feature......... ;)

Cyborg
25th March 2006, 22:13
i agree about the autoban tk. deadclan servers have votekick and votemap commands.

M_C
25th March 2006, 22:20
Just to let you know there were a couple of people going by the names of Zdaemon and a guy who switched from the name Noob to Bite me tking on goblin armies server. I was playing as The Rapping Rabbi, I asked them to stop, even threw in a few f bombs, but they continued to tk over and over.... I have screenshots for any admin who wants to see, their steam id's and of the tking. Please Pm me so you can get rid of these losers... Oh and K.Goblin, you should really add a kick, or temp ban, after a certain amount of tk's or at least a punish feature......... ;)
That kind of player might be caught by the server log but a demo would be better for providing proof, as required. If the goblin admins check the logs and find tk'rs they could post the log as proof for other admins too. ;)

EDIT: Sorry, missed the ss's, my bad. ;)

starstriker1
25th March 2006, 22:22

So... you toss insults, swears and rage at people whose express purpose is to piss off everyone on the server?

Kitty_Loaf
25th March 2006, 23:41
So... you toss insults, swears and rage at people whose express purpose is to piss off everyone on the server?

Usualy people use the F word to accentuate words XD not cause they are pissed off, but for effect.

Like... "Will you shut up" isn't as attention getting as "Will you shut the **** up" <<

Questionable.
26th March 2006, 00:15

I shouldnt have, but i did, i let my temper get the best of me when it comes to pathetic assholes :cool:

M_C
26th March 2006, 00:20
I shouldnt have, but i did, i let my temper get the best of me when it comes to pathetic assholes :cool:
Been there, done that, man. Pathetic assholes have a similar effect on me. ;)

starstriker1
26th March 2006, 00:43
When you keep bringing that up, M_C, it makes it a bit hypocritical to complain about "trollers and stalkers". Just a heads up.

M_C
26th March 2006, 00:46
When you keep bringing that up, M_C, it makes it a bit hypocritical to complain about "trollers and stalkers". Just a heads up.
Did I say anybody's name? Does my sig point out anybody in particular? I think you have me confused with somebody else. All I did was relate to the guy's post. I wasn't talking about the forums, I was talking about in-game. Seriously, can I post *anything* without one troll or another bitching? :rolleyes:

starstriker1
26th March 2006, 01:45
When did I become a troll?

M_C
26th March 2006, 02:24
The moment you starting attacking my posts for no reason? Jebus, you know I'm being stalked by 99% of my ignore list why would you need to pile on for nothing too?

Nimgoble
26th March 2006, 02:38
When did I become a troll?

The moment you called him on his hypocrisy.

starstriker1
26th March 2006, 03:24
...Pathetic assholes...

Every time you bring that up, in whatever wording you use, you ARE flaming people and you ARE getting them angry. Naming names is not necessary, since everyone knows who you're referring to.

Why would I need to say anything?

You could be an invaluable member of the community if you weren't pissing off everyone in earshot. You're smart. You're funny. But you also keep bringing up things that you should just let die. You keep the flames of people's anger alive rather than just letting them cool off.

One way to rectify the situation and move on would be to take everyone off your ignore list, shake hands, and move on with a fresh slate. I'd support you in that. It is, of course, just one way of smoothing over the affair and calling a truce, and I'm sure you can think of many, better ways to do it. Whats hard to dispuit is that a truce of some kind IS needed. The feud that keeps spreading into otherwise useful threads is beginning to grate. I don't care who started it or who is keeping it alive, its got to stop.

One final request: take this message in the spirit in which it was intended. I've notoriously incapable of persuasion or explaination of anything to anyone... I seem to have a talent for screwing up what could have been a crystal clear statement. Please ignore any small slights that somehow may have crept into my words, because trust me, They weren't intentional. I'm about as subtle as a brick to the head.

This is the last thing I'll say on the subject, take it as you will.

M_C
26th March 2006, 03:42
Every time you bring that up, in whatever wording you use, you ARE flaming people and you ARE getting them angry. Naming names is not necessary, since everyone knows who you're referring to.

This is the last thing I'll say on the subject, take it as you will.

You are so full of yourself. You have NO idea who the fukc I was talking about, I don't know who you think you are but you sure in the fukc don't know me. I *told* you I wasn't talking about the forums, are you trying to claim that YOU know better than *I* what I mean? Why don't you take your own advise and "Get over it, if you don't like what he's saying, disregard it."

QReaper
26th March 2006, 03:58
You are so full of yourself. You have NO idea who the fukc I was talking about, I don't know who you think you are but you sure in the fukc don't know me. I *told* you I wasn't talking about the forums, are you trying to claim that YOU know better than *I* what I mean? Why don't you take your own advise and "Get over it, if you don't like what he's saying, disregard it."

Oh my f**king God, I don't care if you ignore this post or not, THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR. He did nothing but compliment you, give you advice, and be friendly. That is all I have to say, sleep on it and think.

Night Raider
26th March 2006, 05:19
Even if starstriker1 doesn't know who you're talking about, he still gives you a good advice. Just apologize, start afresh. You are, afterwards, more mature than those "teenagers" aren't you?

"It is no longer good enough to cry peace, we must act peace, live peace and live in peace." -American Indian Proverb

edit°
26th March 2006, 10:22
I think if you ever needed proof that hes trolling and here to dish out flamebait at every possible juncture you've got it. Can anyone else find anything remotely offensive in those posts? :confused:

I'll no doubt get slated because I'm on his ignore list and I 'stalk' him. Please note I give compliments when they're due regardless of this guy's behaviour. Have a look at the baptism thread.

I'll just show you the post that got me ignored though (and therefore a 'retarded, inbred, stupid, pathetic child' as per every one of M_Cs posts since)

http://www.modernsurf.com/spam/spamanm.gif

I quoted him in that bloody sandwich topic and replaced whatever he had written with that - harmless banter and me trying to have a chuckle with the new guy since he'd picked up plenty of animosity in pretty much no time. The guy is here PURELY to pick fights. If you look closely though, near enough any thread that he posts in HAS TO end up about him... I aren't bitching - this is just a fact to be interpreted however you want. This is my last post about him because its getting irritating seeing everyone rise to it after every forum-nade he throws. Hes probably sat at home laughing at everyone tying themselves up in knots about him.

I'll just ignore him now and I urge you to do the same for the good of the forum.

Kitty_Loaf
26th March 2006, 20:34

That was rife with grammatical and spelling errors, but anyways

Even when starstriker1 and I were arguing about putting stamina in the game, I never attacked him like you just did.

You are in now way mature, and i doubt you're even older than 16.

MiasmicAnomie
26th March 2006, 21:06
i agree about the autoban tk. deadclan servers have votekick and votemap commands.

The Graveyards also have an auto-temp-ban for tk'ing.

The threshold is high enough that I've never seen hidden-caused tk'ing trigger it.

Cyborg
26th March 2006, 21:07
Seriously, can I post *anything* without one troll or another bitching? :mad:

apparently not.

Isolation
26th March 2006, 21:19

Devil's... or M_C's advocate. Whatever.

But, unless you're a mindreader, that statement is obviously untrue. And why should he be sorry for anything if he's talking about someone not on the forums? And if that "person" you refer to was on the forums, and WAS causing problems, M_C's statement becomes justified. Besides, if you'd actually take the time to interpret the posts, you'd see M_C was making a sort of "agreement" that certain TYPES (TKers in this case) of players are annoying i.e. Pathetic Assholes... which they are.

starstriker1
26th March 2006, 21:56
Hmm... was a bit presumptive of me. Still, given that he's used those same words to describe numerous people on the boards he doesn't like, and he's used similar phrasing to condemn them before, it wasn't too obscene an assumption.

Also, the rest of my post would still apply regardless, because whether or not thats how he meant it he's left enough evidence around that it could be taken that way.

Oh, yeah, I was supposed to shut up about this. My bad.

Questionable.
26th March 2006, 22:14
Once again, a purposefully useful thread has turned into flame wars..... Something needs to be done :mad:

M_C
26th March 2006, 23:22
Hmm... was a bit presumptive of me.
Can not several people be considered pathetic assholes even if they're not on the forums? Did I NOT say it wasn't forum related? I said I was just relating to the guy. Even if I have called a a forum member pathetic or an asshole, if they haven't changed, nothing has. If you think that I'll never call anyone a name again, you're sadly mistaken. My stalkers and trolls haven't stopped, neither will I. I call them like I see them. I hope you're not going to become one of them.

Cyborg
26th March 2006, 23:37
kekeke

K. GoBlin
27th March 2006, 20:01
Oops. Don't check the forums in a few days and you might miss something important.
Interesting...I could have sworn there was a TK autokick option enabled. I'll have a looksee.
I've been handling a buttload of administrative things on my servers lately (the boring stuff no one likes to talk about) so I haven't been able to pop into my servers to see if everyone's behaving themselves. If you sign up on our forums, there's always almost at least 1 admin on AIM that you can get in touch with if there's some jerk causing a problem on any of our servers.
Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: My bad, forgot I turned off all unnecessary Mani options with the recent Mani upgrade. His latest plugin's been a bit unstable with everyone so I didn't want to push my luck with it. It's been re-enabled with a 5 tk limit, 60 minute ban and 3 second spawn protection. Hopefully something like this won't happen again.

M_C
27th March 2006, 21:06
Here we go again... on the way to another 7 page post involving M_C bantering back and forth with someone for days..
Here we go again, another retarded troll bitching about M_C. :rolleyes:

Isolation
27th March 2006, 21:46
Quotes like this:

Here we go again... on the way to another 7 page post involving M_C bantering back and forth with someone for days..

Cause reactions like this:

Here we go again, another retarded troll bitching about M_C. :rolleyes:

So the answer would be to NOT make posts like that. It's getting a tad annoying to see people post messages like that with the sole purpose of trying to get M_C to react. You bitch about him flaming, when you try and cause it.

QReaper
28th March 2006, 02:01
So the answer would be to NOT make posts like that. It's getting a tad annoying to see people post messages like that with the sole purpose of trying to get M_C to react. You bitch about him flaming, when you try and cause it.

Lovely..... I'm bored, I should just get of this thread. However, while I go play C:SS, I will leave you with this. Are you as happy as him? http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2335/wonderfultime0fg.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Sonic
28th March 2006, 03:15
Kinky.