PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the maps

Glicerart
20th March 2006, 15:26
When i try to connect with a server, it appear. I download the lates version of the mod (2a)

Donat
20th March 2006, 15:32
are ya sure? >.> cause its either an old server or u dont have the updated client, or erm. map, well if u want to play on that server adn cant find anything to do just go into ur map folder, delete it, and D/L it.

K. GoBlin
20th March 2006, 15:34
I would double check to make sure you downloaded the latest update. That's what it sounds like to me as well.

Donat
20th March 2006, 15:37
Oh, and if u had hidden alrdy on ur comp and u installed it to the same place.. if u didnt over write all the files then the maps are the old ones

Glicerart
20th March 2006, 18:05
are ya sure? >.> cause its either an old server or u dont have the updated client, or erm. map, well if u want to play on that server adn cant find anything to do just go into ur map folder, delete it, and D/L it.

I tried to do it but nothing :(

khu
20th March 2006, 18:16
It must mean the map is somehwo corrupt or not working right. Download the B2a install again, completely delete the old hidden folder, then re-install.

K. GoBlin
20th March 2006, 18:31
Which server are you trying to connect to? It's possible that they're running an outdated version. Have you tried connecting to any others?

M_C
20th March 2006, 18:57
It must mean the map is somehwo corrupt or not working right. Download the B2a install again, completely delete the old hidden folder, then re-install.
AFTER backing up your .cfg's, if you want to save them. ;)

khu
20th March 2006, 19:13
I kind of doubt he's made extensive config changes since he hasnt even connected to a server yet.

Glicerart
20th March 2006, 19:40
Which server are you trying to connect to? It's possible that they're running an outdated version. Have you tried connecting to any others?

I'm sure that i tried to connect to v2a servers. It's strange because i can only connect servers when they are running two maps (i dont remember the names).

M_C
20th March 2006, 19:52
I kind of doubt he's made extensive config changes since he hasnt even connected to a server yet.
Maybe not but I always configure my mouse and keyboard before joining games so I know what buttons do what. It couldn't *hurt* to back them up unless you want to redo them anyway. You don't have to restore. *shrug*