PDA

View Full Version : Server.cfg

Arsenic
16th March 2006, 09:16
Hey guys just found out about this mod a few hours ago. It was so much fun my clan members begged for me to put a server up. I am almost done with it all I really need is a decent server.cfg if you have one available maybe you could post it for me.

Also is it possible to have more than 1 hidden ?? I was planning on running a 16 man and I was wondering if it is possible to have 2 hiddens.

deadscott
16th March 2006, 10:06
Welcome!

The maps have only 9 spawn points. So having more then 9 player slots would send all players over 9 to the spectator mode. They couldnt play anyway.

There are two game modes, Hidden and Overrun. The Overrun mode allows for multiple Hiddens in the same game. The Hidden mode only allows 1 Hidden at any time. The mode being played is determined by the map. All hdn maps are the Hidden mode and have the prefex hdn as in hdn_traindepot. All ovr maps are the Overrun mode and have the prfex ovr as in ovr_docks.

Here is a very basic server.cfg for you to work with. It has all the Hidden specific cvars that I am aware of. There may be more.

hostname "yourservername"
sv_voiceenable 1
mp_timelimit 20
mp_roundtime 240
hdn_hiddenrounds 5
mp_friendlyfire 1
hdn_deathwait 5
hdn_survival 15
hdn_deathnotices 0
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_alltalk 1
sv_allowupload 1