PDA

View Full Version : Console Commands?

Curly G
15th March 2006, 19:46
Hey! Been playing for about 6 months but never got round to looking around forums, so this is my first post!
Just wondering, how can we change the Round Time and the Amount of Round as Hidden on a server?
I think 4 minutes forces people to finish it, when I usually encourage teh Hidden to hide and make quick moves then have enough time to hide while Marines get ever-more paranoid.
Also, I think Hidden should stay on until killed. I've seen this on some larger servers, and think it's great, but usually on my servers, after 2 rounds the Hidden is forced to resign.

Any links to console commands, or any Mods which could make this controllable would be great.

Thanks in advance!

QReaper
15th March 2006, 20:39
Hey! Been playing for about 6 months but never got round to looking around forums, so this is my first post!
Just wondering, how can we change the Round Time and the Amount of Round as Hidden on a server?
I think 4 minutes forces people to finish it, when I usually encourage teh Hidden to hide and make quick moves then have enough time to hide while Marines get ever-more paranoid.
Also, I think Hidden should stay on until killed. I've seen this on some larger servers, and think it's great, but usually on my servers, after 2 rounds the Hidden is forced to resign.

Any links to console commands, or any Mods which could make this controllable would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Hidden round should be something like hdn_rounds or something like that if I remember straight.

Ging definetely knows, pm him.

Ging
15th March 2006, 21:30
hdn_hiddenrounds controls (sometimes) the number of rounds the hidden can be hidden in a row.

mp_roundtime is the round time limit.