PDA

View Full Version : Grapedrink!!!!!

Questionable.
14th March 2006, 16:15
Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that a dude named GRAPEDRINK!!! has been doing alot of team killing and injuring recently.... Last time I saw him do it alot (by alot I mean more than 3 times) was on deadclans #1 on either friday or saturday from around 6:00 to 12:00 CST..... Im not the only one who has had troubles with him, and hopefully someone else can attest to the problems he is creating.

M_C
14th March 2006, 16:26
Do you have a demo or screenshot? Since it's deadclan, Scott can check the logs at least.

Questionable.
14th March 2006, 16:36
Nah I dont have a demo or screenshot but I was hoping the logs were enough, and I was also hoping that some people would step up and agree with me ;)

MiasmicAnomie
14th March 2006, 16:39
Was it actually three bangs, or was it two?

GRAPEDRINK!! (two bangs) is no longer going to cause problems on the DEADCLAN servers, for exactly the sort of reasons you mention - tk'ing, insulting other players with the intention of causing problems, etc, and coming back and doing it again after I temp banned him.

Questionable.
14th March 2006, 16:50
Oh, lol I didn't really pay attention to the bangs, it was probably two... sorry! (and thanks, for getting rid of him, its nice to know that I can play on a server that doesn't let crap like that fly...)

M_C
14th March 2006, 16:53
Nah I dont have a demo or screenshot but I was hoping the logs were enough, and I was also hoping that some people would step up and agree with me ;)
At least you didn't post his steamID. ;)
http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=3208

MiasmicAnomie
14th March 2006, 17:07
(its nice to know that I can play on a server that doesn't let crap like that fly...)

That's what I'm here for :)

Kitty_Loaf
14th March 2006, 20:01
Grapedrink usualy is a nice guy, maybe it was a different grape-drink...

Isolation
14th March 2006, 21:01
There are two in question: GRAPEDRINK! and GRAPEDRINK!!

Miasmic and myself were in a server when they, with a friend, were causing some problems.

MiasmicAnomie
14th March 2006, 21:14
There are two in question: GRAPEDRINK! and GRAPEDRINK!!

Miasmic and myself were in a server when they, with a friend, were causing some problems.

Yep, that's the case. One-bang GRAPEDRINK! had no action taken against him, two-bang GRAPEDRINK!! did (justifiably).

Pan the Goat God
14th March 2006, 21:56
Someone give miasmic a trophy or a baby or something..good job man.

MiasmicAnomie
14th March 2006, 21:59
Someone give miasmic a trophy or a baby or something..good job man.

I'll take the trophy, if available, I've got two boys already ... :D

Pan the Goat God
14th March 2006, 22:28
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4073/trophy12dm.th.jpg (http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trophy12dm.jpg)

Since I have too much time on my hands, I made one for scott too.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/446/trophy28kj.th.jpg (http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trophy28kj.jpg)

Demented
14th March 2006, 22:33
Oh sure, Scott gets the little MSPaintjob hidden on his trophy. This reaks of favoritism!

Sonic
14th March 2006, 23:06
Mmmm... I feel weird when people mention things about their age, since I'm 13.

Kitty_Loaf
15th March 2006, 01:50
Handing out random babies just sounds kind of odd

starstriker1
15th March 2006, 02:05
Yeah, you've got to be more specific. For example, "Kitty Loaf's first born" would have been a more acceptable offering, as opposed to a random, unverified baby that could be made out of... I dunno, clay.

Pan the Goat God
15th March 2006, 02:11
Well, if he didnt like the trophy the next logical step would be for me to photoshop up a baby made of clay.

starstriker1
15th March 2006, 02:11
Why is him not liking the trophy a prerequisite? FOR THE GREATER GOOD, MAN!

deadscott
15th March 2006, 02:30
Oh sure, Scott gets the little MSPaintjob hidden on his trophy. This reaks of favoritism!

Nice touch, I'm honored. Can I post the pic at our DEADCLAN site for a few days? It's our first award ever.

Pan the Goat God
15th March 2006, 02:46
Its yours to keep.

You can post it wherever you want, print it out and hang it on a wall, put a little pink bow on it, whatever you feel like.

QReaper
15th March 2006, 19:42
The great thing about this community is that almost all of the good servers are run by the forum regulars, this kind of stuff doesn't go on for long. But, once the CSS crowd starts rolling in.....we might not be so lucky.

QReaper
15th March 2006, 19:44
Why is him not liking the trophy a prerequisite? FOR THE GREATER GOOD, MAN!

OMG! Starstriker is a tau! Die alien witch! :D

*Edit* Sorry for the double post guys, my bad.

Sonic
15th March 2006, 20:58
The great thing about this community is that almost all of the good servers are run by the forum regulars, this kind of stuff doesn't go on for long. But, once the CSS crowd starts rolling in.....we might not be so lucky.

LUCKILY, this is one of those mods that the CS:S Source "7074LY L33T Pl4y3r5" hate.