PDA

View Full Version : Hidden wins too quickly, is kicked back to IRIS

Payback
7th March 2006, 23:23
I've noticed that sometimes when the Hidden wins too fast (say in 10-15 seconds), he gets booted back to IRIS instantly. It's as if the Hidden round limit was reached (it wasn't) or he suicided/left. You know, one of those "instant" round restarts, not the wait 5 seconds one.

I have no clue if someone has posted this before or not.

Kitty_Loaf
7th March 2006, 23:59
it's actually the Hidden Round Limit acting up. Ging still dosn't know why it's doing it too, so yeah.

Pan the Goat God
8th March 2006, 01:05
Moral of the story: Slow the hell down.

This usually happens with small games (3-4 people), so take your time..toy with them. Then attack.

M_C
8th March 2006, 01:26
Yeah, make them sweat a little. ;)

Chas0r
9th March 2006, 12:03
Don't think that its related to the time you needed: It happens for me almost any round now. Earlier in b2 times I just noticed it once in a game. Now this bug occurs for me 80% of the rounds I win as hidden. Kinda sucks ;)

edit°
9th March 2006, 17:11
If you're choosing to win that fast I suppose the other guys deserve a shot at hidden over you ;)

Isolation
9th March 2006, 23:08

This usually happens with small games (3-4 people), so take your time..toy with them. Then attack.

I say thee nay!

IRIS only exist to die as fast and in as many chunks as possible!

...somone has to make the dog food, after all. You did not think it was made with animals, did you?

Kibble and (IRIS) Bits! Yum!

Pan the Goat God
9th March 2006, 23:13
The existence of IRIS is to wonder why people need helmets and gasmasks when fighting a guy with a knife.

I doubt hes hiding biological weapons in his slippers.

Isolation
9th March 2006, 23:15
*Insert random fart/"Biological Weapon" joke here*

*Insert Laugh/Smirk/Rolleyes here*

*Insert Wit/Note Sarcasim here*

Yeah, I don't seem to feel totally sane today... I need to go kill some IRIS mens.

M_C
9th March 2006, 23:16
He does have pipebombs to explain the helmets an I hear Petterson has gas.

edit°
9th March 2006, 23:32
blahblahblahblah slippers blahblah

:D :D

The.ViruS
10th March 2006, 00:04
I personally hate a slow hidden on every map but Sewers. I like to get the adrenaline going.

Cyborg
10th March 2006, 00:31

want a hint to screw with marine minds???

pigstick the dumpsters on trainyard to cover the underground exits. ive killed many a marine when they hit THOSE particular dead ends!!!!

i also throw the xbox at people using whip-throwing and pounce-throwing