PDA

View Full Version : Screw someone on hidden over?

neebo
7th March 2006, 16:38
This might have been posted and i might have searched but i'm lazy!

If you go to spectator then IRIS team AFTER you die as hidden, The person that killed you will not rightfully be given hidden. It will randomly pick someone.

khu
7th March 2006, 17:38
'after you die and hidden'?

neebo
7th March 2006, 18:08
fixed, it was early =p

Payback
7th March 2006, 22:24
Occurs more frequently when people disconnect after they die. Whether deliberate or not I don't know.

Pan the Goat God
8th March 2006, 00:13
Yea its a good way to stick it to the guy that killed you when youre hidden. Before you respawn, leave, and the game will randomly pick someone as hidden.

Its hilarious....not.

Questionable.
14th March 2006, 16:41
This happened to me twice today... I hope you guys are fixing it???

M_C
14th March 2006, 16:55
I'm not fixing it...

Prometheus
14th March 2006, 17:34
This is most annoying!! and then u get the new guys shouting "WTF BBQ BUGZ0RZ I R TEH NOT GOIN TO PLAY NO MORE!1" when it happens to them..

M_C
14th March 2006, 17:37
This is most annoying!! and then u get the new guys shouting "WTF BBQ BUGZ0RZ I R TEH NOT GOIN TO PLAY NO MORE!1" when it happens to them..
Yeah but you kept playing. ;)

MiasmicAnomie
14th March 2006, 17:47
then u get the new guys shouting "WTF BBQ BUGZ0RZ I R TEH NOT GOIN TO PLAY NO MORE!1" when it happens to them..

I had a guy persistently asking 'admin, I killed him and I didn't get it!' - the guy had killed the hidden in the last round before a map change.

I explained it to him about four times, and he stopped asking me and started asking the hiddens to just give it to him. *sigh*.

M_C
14th March 2006, 18:10
I had a guy persistently asking 'admin, I killed him and I didn't get it!' - the guy had killed the hidden in the last round before a map change.

I explained it to him about four times, and he stopped asking me and started asking the hiddens to just give it to him. *sigh*.
Was the name something like CK*Mr.Mittens? That kid asked me and several other "hiddens" to go to spawn and let him kill us so he could be hidden. :rolleyes:

edit°
14th March 2006, 18:13
90% of games that I play these days consist of the opposite, me wanting to give the hidden to the guy who hasn't had it yet and promptly realising why when he keeps running away from me and asking for the hidden next round :rolleyes:

MiasmicAnomie
14th March 2006, 18:30
Was the name something like CK*Mr.Mittens? That kid asked me and several other "hiddens" to go to spawn and let him kill us so he could be hidden. :rolleyes:

Nah. I don't remember his name offhand, but it wasn't that guy.

This guy didn't even say anything like 'can you go to spawn and let me kill you', it basically '<hiddensnick>, I killed hidden and didn't get it!' - over, and over, and over. :)

90% of games that I play these days consist of the opposite, me wanting to give the hidden to the guy who hasn't had it yet and promptly realising why when he keeps running away from me and asking for the hidden next round :rolleyes:

Ha!

I like giving hidden to new guys. Personally, it was the very first time I had hidden that hooked me on this game, even though I didn't actually kill anyone. (Wait ... now I feel like a dope dealer ... 'Hey kid, the first time as hidden is free ....')

Sonic
14th March 2006, 23:21
I hope to god I get hidden at the start because I can't really do to well on my bro's computer.

renegade
16th March 2006, 06:45
i saw you in a server once, Miasmic... i immediately started telling you that it is spelled darn not "durn"... that was totally random... back to our daily lives *hums a tune*... stop staring at me!!!

Sonic
16th March 2006, 10:33
On the subject of correct English, do you think you could capitalize your "I"s?

Gusdor
16th March 2006, 11:02
no one does that anymore sonic. word does it for you =/

Ging
16th March 2006, 11:16
no one does that anymore sonic. word does it for you =/

I still do it by hand, because it's what, an extra finger movement to get to the shift key... That and I don't often use word!

MiasmicAnomie
16th March 2006, 16:28
i immediately started telling you that it is spelled darn not "durn"...

Yeah, I remember. :)

M_C
16th March 2006, 16:34
On the subject of correct English, do you think you could capitalize your "I"s?
This is JUST an internet web forum not your high school English class. I think expecting others to conform to your sensibilities is a bit much. If it bothers you so much (enough to post and whine), you could always use your ignore, right? ;)

Sonic
16th March 2006, 20:57
This is JUST an internet web forum not your high school English class. I think expecting others to conform to your sensibilities is a bit much. If it bothers you so much (enough to post and whine), you could always use your ignore, right? ;)

One, I don't like to use ignore. I might miss out on something someone has to say, and I'd be lost.

Two, I found it kind of weird that he spelled correctly and everything, but the only thing he didn't do was capitilize his "I"s. He even quoted "durn" and capitalized Miasmic's name.

3, I was asking. I didn't say, "CAPITALIZE YO' 'I'S FOOl, FOR I GET MY GAT N' BUST A CAP IN YO' ASS!"

M_C
16th March 2006, 21:35
One, I don't like to use ignore. I might miss out on something someone has to say, and I'd be lost.

Two, I found it kind of weird that he spelled correctly and everything, but the only thing he didn't do was capitilize his "I"s. He even quoted "durn" and capitalized Miasmic's name.

3, I was asking. I didn't say, "CAPITALIZE YO' 'I'S FOOl, FOR I GET MY GAT N' BUST A CAP IN YO' ASS!"
I find it weird that kids would *whine* about spelling/grammar/etc on the internet regardless of what was spelled or punctuated correctly or how teh whine was worded. Ok, not so much weird as retarded. You DO understand that this isn't a high school term paper, right? ;)

edit°
16th March 2006, 21:44
Whats even stranger to my eyes is the guy who whines about them.

Hes just explained why he found it interesting and why he commented, though I don't see why he should have had to justify it. Whats wrong with you? :rolleyes: