PDA

View Full Version : Beta Changelog

Pages : [1] 2

Ging
22nd February 2006, 22:44
during the testing / development process that we have going on right now we've made some significant changes I figured I'd put together the changelogs from the updates we've put out to our testers...

The updates for each revision number tend to be fixes to the version immediately before, as these are straight out of the tester forums where such info is more relevant.

882 - B4 Release

- revamped origin with new art assets
- tweaked hidden visibility for DX8+ players
- resolved a known visibility exploit
- modified HUD materials
- fixed up some textures to resolve 'vanishing' during motion blur

874 -

- added fix for player 'rubber banding'
- show camera location when viewing through security cameras

859 -

- fixed ambient_generics not playing after the first round
- updated stun effect
- reverted dodgy pipe throws, resolved double throw exploit
- added weighting to supplying ammo
- fixed "ammo requested" symbols not drawing
- stopped weapon switches during reload

845 -

- updated derelict with some marine clips
- updated invert shader
- revised motion blur effect with fade out
- revised motion blur effect to stop paue on initial usage
- revised motion blur to stop previous frame displaying on new map / round
- added custom gibs for the custom pallet that replaces one of the valve ones (stalkyard)
- revised stamina so it cannot drain below 0 or recharge above 100
- revised aura so it turns off when stamina drops below 1.

834 -

- fixed crash on first map change
- now only print percentages to eligible players
- added large bonus to surviving marine in overrun to pretty much guarantee selection as new hidden
- added hdn_jointime, which influences first (and only first) intermission period (default - 15 seconds)
- fixed marine clip brushes
- actually included new tutorial maps
- slightly tweaked steam colour scheme (hint of red, rather than plain grey)

822 -

- custom maps can now use custom soundscape files without altering the manifests file
- fixed the hiddens huge arse hitbox
- moved the chat text area above the IRIS radar
- only IRIS holster weapons on ladders
- moved files to try and stop DX6 crashes
- revised tutorial levels
- removed hdn_randomselection
- added hdn_selectmethod to allow selection of 'classic', weighted and random methods
- added initial weighting system, basics of 1 weighting per damage done, bonuses for 303 and killing, negatives for ff
- added output of percentage chance for hidden selection for clients

B3 release

starstriker1
22nd February 2006, 22:52
That.... is an extremely impressive list.

MiasmicAnomie
22nd February 2006, 23:00

I agree. Eagerly anticipating the day I can play it, whenever that day may be. :cool:

Night Raider
22nd February 2006, 23:15
Yes! Beta changelog! The new beta is imminent!

Merciless
22nd February 2006, 23:53

its even more extremely impressive to test ;)

Nimgoble
23rd February 2006, 02:23
Wow Ging... Busy?

Cyborg
23rd February 2006, 03:03
REMOVED CROSSHAIRS FOR IRIS!?!?!? are all the guns getting lazers or you you just want to torture us with inaccurate shooting and increased amounts of hitting our teammates?

MiasmicAnomie
23rd February 2006, 03:21
REMOVED CROSSHAIRS FOR IRIS!?!?!? are all the guns getting lazers or you you just want to torture us with inaccurate shooting and increased amounts of hitting our teammates?

IIRC, you get to pick a LAM, or not pick a LAM and pick an extra sonic alarm or adrenaline shot or something like that. (Note that I don't actually know or anything, I'm just upping my post count ;) )

Pan the Goat God
23rd February 2006, 03:23
Yea..the talk about removing crosshairs has been around for a while.

Good to see you guys didnt forget the hidden and helped him out here and there, he really is a good fellow.

I'm definetly excited for the next release.

Isolation
23rd February 2006, 04:07
Most IRIS players are spray and pray anyway. I'm gonna be going F2000 + LAM, so I'm not gonna miss any crosshairs.

starstriker1
23rd February 2006, 04:14
Actually, when I disabled crosshairs, my aim IMPROVED because now there isn't a big sprite in the middle of the screen distracting me from my refractive target. Might be just me, though.

Scorpion
23rd February 2006, 07:14
Oyeah...:) I can't wait till the next beta.Bud whats that with the LAM or something?

Inflames007
23rd February 2006, 07:27
I was wondering.. will you ever use the flex system ?
It dosent take that much from preformence , but noone uses it except Insurgency...
Might be cool to see who actually sayed the command instead of watching the chat.
Or a horrfied face on a body that wasnt pig sticked...

Ging
23rd February 2006, 08:17
Our models aren't rigged up for it, it'd require going back in and re-working the heads to allow the mouth to open / close... Awful lot of effort for a barely noticeable effect.

Inflames007
23rd February 2006, 12:42
Actually it isnt very hard for amodeler to add the flex...
but if you say so.....

Ging
23rd February 2006, 13:36
No, but then you need to consider the code required to implement it - the fact that insurgency probably created their models from the ground up with that in mind helped them out...

Basically, it's not worth the effort...

Bondage.
23rd February 2006, 14:33
i specially like that no-crosshair idea :D

question about helmet-cams:
will they be disabled when player dies?

Ging
23rd February 2006, 14:36
they are for the time being, our ultimate aim is to only disable them when the player has been pigsticked or the corpse has been destroyed.

edit°
23rd February 2006, 14:42
In terms of getting the deadcams sorted for B3 hows it looking at the minute? I know you've that deadline you've set yourselves so was just wondering if you're on target to get the little things like this in there.

whoppa
23rd February 2006, 17:08
Nice work so far! Cant wait to play :)

Night Raider
23rd February 2006, 18:18
I just noticed the new hidden selection is not on the list. Did you guys implement it and forgot to add it to the list? Or was it scraped?

SoulAssassin
23rd February 2006, 18:26
looks good. Cant wait for next beta release.

whoppa
23rd February 2006, 18:43
I just noticed the new hidden selection is not on the list. Did you guys implement it and forgot to add it to the list? Or was it scraped?

Hidden selection? huh? What's that?

Night Raider
23rd February 2006, 18:47
http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=2882&page=1

The final "major" change (all the changes we're making are fairly major but some of them are so background that they're minor to the players") is an alteration to the hidden selection method. Rather than using the current "he who kills, becomes" we're swapping to a weighting system, whereby working as a team and staying close to team mates will improve your chances of being selected to play as 617.

Weighting will of course also be assigned for damage done and getting the kill, but you'll get more weighting for killing 617 near a team mate (and hence possibly saving him) and for using the 303 (capturing him alive). You will lose weighting for team damage (including hitting them with the 303) and massive amounts for killing a team mate (to the point where you'll have to work extra hard to get a chance back again). Your weighting will be permanently set to zero if you choose to forfeit hidden selection.

whoppa
23rd February 2006, 19:26
Ah, right... ty. I think they're working on it or it's just forgotten to list, like you said...

Uhm... if you play as Iris and you have 5-10% hp left, will there be a blur screen or a slower movement, worse aiming? more Realistic? Or just give the Iris a stamina bar, too. Because always-iris-jumper are a thorn in my side.. and as noob i sometimes missed pigsticking them, and with a stamina decrease by every jumping, this thing is gone... :D

.. muh

Ging
23rd February 2006, 19:33
It's not going to be in for the march release - it's a major undertaking that we want to do after GDC / IGF.

Inflames007
24th February 2006, 09:11
So will you be showing there a treiler and explaining the fetures the trailer shows, or you would actually show the game on a computer?

Ging
24th February 2006, 09:30
we'll be showing the actual game.

-<<SyycK>>-
24th February 2006, 11:55
- Scoreboard should now show all players.
Didnt yall say that last time...?

One more thing... can you add 'australian player base' to that list... please?

Ging
24th February 2006, 14:59
Yeah - but note the "should" :p

Dark Soul
27th February 2006, 05:09
One question,did you guys make it so ppl with the black hidden cant play??

Daeth
27th February 2006, 06:56
This is beautiful. B3 is finally coming out for release, wow. I can't wait to tell my buds. Question though, is B3 going to have everything in that beta changelog?

RickyC
27th February 2006, 09:10
yes

M_C
27th February 2006, 22:44
Will the LAM give a laser dot like the pistol or just crosshairs for the p90 or fn303?

starstriker1
27th February 2006, 23:16
A spiffy ass laser dot like the pistols. And you can turn it on and off with the flashlight key, too! :)

...perhaps it should be renamed to something OTHER than "flashlight key" since it no longer applies to the flashlight alone.

M_C
27th February 2006, 23:19
If I turn off the dot do I lose my crosshairs too or is the dot the only crosshairs there are? I don't want the dot but I do want crosshairs. I like aiming but dislike giving away my position, if you know what I mean...

irby
27th February 2006, 23:23
Doesn't sound like you'll get crosshairs when you don't have LAM:

"
572 -
- Removed crosshairs for IRIS
"

M_C
27th February 2006, 23:24
Yeah but does the flashlight key toggle just the dot or crosshairs and the dot? ;)

starstriker1
27th February 2006, 23:33
The crosshairs are forever gone... the LAM is a replacement you can select. So you get only the laser dot, no sprite!

And yes, hitting the flashlight key will toggle it on and off, so you can hide your position as necessary.

M_C
27th February 2006, 23:44
Damn...I like crosshairs. :(

Night Raider
28th February 2006, 00:44
I love laser targeting. It remminds me alot of Splinter Cell's Versus mode.

Pan the Goat God
28th February 2006, 00:45
Eh..what does the adrenaline shot do, again?

Night Raider
28th February 2006, 00:47
I'm guessing faster movement and/or better accuracy.

starstriker1
28th February 2006, 01:06
A considerable speed boost for a short time. :)

Ging
28th February 2006, 01:41
it boosts your speed to 250 units - the hidden runs at 220... marines normally move at 180...

starstriker1
28th February 2006, 02:02
Its that much? Hoo, that'll allow for some fancy dancing.

Sc(+)peh
28th February 2006, 14:55
they are for the time being, our ultimate aim is to only disable them when the player has been pigsticked or the corpse has been destroyed.

Oh im going to love spectating an unpigsticked corpse thats being dragged about or pinned by the hidden :D

thats a bloody good list of changes ging, im liking it a lot.. no crosshairs will probably improve my aim as i found that the X-hair sprite was a little on the large side and sometimes obscured my view at a distance, LAM ftw blatently :P

As for the flex system id love to see facial expressions too, even if they are only on the simple side, or never noticed that much. Games are art that mimic reality, and the smallest artistic details such as corpses with horrified faces would increase the immersion i think :) maybe its something you could add in the distant future when the game is well balanced and you lads run out of ideas to put in :)

One thing i would like to see is the ability to pin the head of a pigsticked corpse to walls

The head gib isnt a very detailed model at the minute, and fades out after a short period, but if theres one thing i like to do its pick up the head of a freshly fallen iris member before it fades away and chuck it at an unsuspecting camper :P ive had it done to me and its quite horrifying to see it bounce about as they shoot hell out of it in panic :D so why not allow the ability to pin heads to walls? maybe beef up the head model with some more detail like some visible skull and maybe an eye hanging out and make it more recognisable as a head (ive heard some people think its a rather large heart!).. i dont know if its possible but i do know that if a gib is picked up before it fades, it stays in game untill its dropped.. so maybe this could apply to if its pinned?

Enough rambling anyway :P

Cant wait to play with the new changes, roll on beta 3!

Ging
2nd March 2006, 02:50
updated changelog (note the massive difference between revision numbers)

613 -

- Altered scope shader so it blurs edges correctly + takes on diffuse colour
- Removed flashlight beam drawing for owner
- Added shader overlay for marine came
- Altered spread on shotgun
- Removed "Audio Crack" tm
- Altered fn2000 power, increased damage and fire rate slightly
- Altered aura, only renders within certain distance + shows through walls
- Fixed third pipe bomb crashing game
- Altered the fade rate for screen blur
- "Going active NV" sound fx plays once per round
- Added supply class texture
- Added several new voice effects
- Altered FN2000 - more accurate when zoomed, first shot is dead accurate if not fired for a second
- Removed name of player being shown in spectator modes
- Added hdn_sparks - client cvar to control size of spark impacts (values 1 - 3)
- Added hdn_particles - client cvar to control size of dust clouds (values 1 - 3)
- Empty weapons can now be selected and thrown away (bind a key to "drop")
- Revised display of radio menu
- Modified IRIS gib textures to allow for supply class
- Added custom view models + animations for fn303, fn2000 and sonic alarm
- Modified position of all view models
- Added brass ejection to most weapons
- Removed place holder weaponry
- Modified weapon textures slightly
- Added +radiomenu to allow for toggle of radio menu
- Removed weapon selection (forced quick weapon switch)
- Removed weapon pickup icons
- Added custom shell models

Dark Soul
2nd March 2006, 04:13
I asked before and ill ask again,did you guys make it so ppl with the black hidden can play ?

neebo
2nd March 2006, 05:52
can't they already?. . .

Pan the Goat God
2nd March 2006, 07:22
Dark Soul has this idea where he wants the hidden menu to have the same shader as hidden vision, so people who see black hidden cant play because they cant join a game.

Its a decent idea, but I think Ging no'ed it, plus people can still join outside of Hidden, just click servers on Steam and filter for Hidden:Source games.

Gusdor
2nd March 2006, 07:36
i dont believe anyone on the team has seen evidence of the black hidden yet =/

Changelog looks pucker btw. Downloading the revision atm. Ill get these animations 100% sorted by the end of next week

Inflames007
2nd March 2006, 12:30
The oura that can be seen through walls is a bad Idea, since if a marine is heading twords the hidden, the hidden will know there is a marine coming and will run away so marines wont be able to surprise him....

Prometheus
2nd March 2006, 13:11
how would the marine know the hiddens around the corner?

The.ViruS
2nd March 2006, 13:18
Inflames said the Hidden will know the marine is coming, not the marine know the hidden is coming.

Prometheus
2nd March 2006, 16:55
marines wont be able to surprise him....

I understood that as the iris making a surprise attack on the hidden, meaning the iris new the hidden was there. If it just means that the hidden player wont get shocked to see an iris run infront of him then im mistaken and apologise.

Inflames007
2nd March 2006, 17:09
Imegine that situation:
The hidden is taking fire and wants to escape, so with the aoura he knows that there is a marine behined the corner and he cant go there.. so he will be doing less fatal mistakes wich will make it harder for the IRIS to win.
Also he would now that a marine is coming so hell know where to throw a pipe bomb or when he should time the pig stick...
that will make him almost unbeatable.
Understand?

Ging
2nd March 2006, 17:28
He'll only know if he's quite close to them - the aura effect doesn't have a unlimited range

Prometheus
2nd March 2006, 19:07
i think it should be a short range through walls, whilst infinite with no obstructions, i just dont like the way it suddenly pops into view atm.

Gusdor
2nd March 2006, 19:14
whne i first heard "through walls" i figured it might mean that the hidden knows the location of all the IRIS all the time. So you dont run around corners BAM into a stack of marines. becasue THAT is embaressing ;)

M_C
2nd March 2006, 21:34
i think it should be a short range through walls, whilst infinite with no obstructions, i just dont like the way it suddenly pops into view atm.
That seems to make sense to me, although, inflames is right in that the hidden can use that to his advantage, in escape, evasion and finding campers. With the nerfing of the pigstick this might help equalize game play some. It's also nice to be able to tell how many slashes (or JIMMEHs) you need for a kill too. :D

The.ViruS
2nd March 2006, 22:18
Jimmehs? How many Jimmehs are needed to kill?? What are you on about? Jimmeh is a bear that wears other bears skins.

Cyborg
2nd March 2006, 22:45
i dont think theyve figured out bhs yet... im sure they would be blowing many a trumpet in the changelog if they did.

M_C
3rd March 2006, 00:19
Jimmehs? How many Jimmehs are needed to kill?? What are you on about? Jimmeh is a bear that wears other bears skins.
Evidently, you can throw JIMMEH at players for small amounts of damage or something. ;)

Cyborg
3rd March 2006, 02:19
nah, you gotta pigstick, or "wind-up" the throw before jimmeh does any damage. im not sure if the pounce-throw does enough speed to...

someone should find out and post positive results... IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!

QReaper
3rd March 2006, 02:40
I should try playing without crosshairs soon.......just for practice.

M_C
3rd March 2006, 03:21
I should try that too. I was thinking of switching to the shotgun as well. I'll miss having crosshairs but I don't really like a dot either, maybe in b4 it'll be the client's choice of dot or crosshairs. Does the hidden get a laser sight for his knife, too, or does he keep his crosshairs? My real Glock21 has a lasermax light system but I still use the regular trijicon night sights more. ;)

Ging
3rd March 2006, 08:44
hidden keeps his crosshairs.

Bondage.
3rd March 2006, 18:09
sorry if it was asked before or is written in some of the news or changelogs...

will the choice between laser and other options include pistol, or will it keep its laser by default?

Ging
3rd March 2006, 18:25
the lam module is required to recieve any aiming assistance for any weapon.

Prometheus
3rd March 2006, 22:04
Can the strength of a thrown jimmeh be increased? So you can throw it normally and it will do damage. Can this be the same for all items, cos the picking up items is a lil useless atm. Due to the pigstick having a cool down period now it slightly nerfs it, (where does that term come from anyway) so increased throwing strength would be nice ^_^

Ging
3rd March 2006, 22:24
throwing strength has been increased, doubled in fact - it's easy to do 10 - 15 damage with barrels and the like.

Night Raider
3rd March 2006, 22:54
Question, will the sonic alarms appear for all the IRIS members, or just the one that placed the alarm?

M_C
3rd March 2006, 23:27
Question, will the sonic alarms appear for all the IRIS members, or just the one that placed the alarm?
Also, will the sonic alarms sound once and die or work multiple times?

starstriker1
3rd March 2006, 23:38
Multiple times.

And they make enough noise that anyone can benefit from them.

Ging
4th March 2006, 00:37
the alarms appear for everyone, the beams they emit appear only for IRIS, the sound is as star said audible to anyone within range.

M_C
4th March 2006, 00:50
Can a hidden slash, pigstick or pipebomb an alarm to disable it?

Ging
4th March 2006, 01:52
Yup, they explode in a shower of sparks and metal chunks - stray gunfire will also destroy them.

M_C
4th March 2006, 02:12
Will they do damage to hidden/IRIS when exploding? If so, how much and what color is the beam that the IRIS can see? I already know much more than I ever thought I wanted to about sonic alarms. :D

Ging
4th March 2006, 02:38
Nah, no damage it's just a pretty burst of sparks (think manhacks in HL2)

The beam's blue, near enough the colour of their hud.

edit°
4th March 2006, 10:39
throwing strength has been increased, doubled in fact - it's easy to do 10 - 15 damage with barrels and the like.

You may now remove the pigstick :D

starstriker1
4th March 2006, 15:27
Really? SWEET!

Didn't know about that one. :D

Cyborg
6th March 2006, 02:34
will iris members be able to set off the motion detectors?

edit°
6th March 2006, 06:02
Has shotgun damage been tweaked yet? The values we tested on smokeys were good.

Ging
6th March 2006, 09:10
Yes they can

and yes, it's a one shot kill up close (but the spreads evil so it's far from effective at range)

Isolation
6th March 2006, 09:58
2 Questions:

Question the First: Is The Hidden's stamina any different? This falls under "would be nice to know" due to the fact I'm working on a movement-intensive map.

Question the Second: Ging mentioned needing the LAM for aiming assistance... I would assume that the F2000's scope has a crosshair, right? I'd hate to have the LAM for it to be useful...

Ging
6th March 2006, 14:26
wall cling drain is much lower

the fn2000 has a crosshair on it's scope.

Inflames007
6th March 2006, 14:30
I think you should desable the pig stick while cling to a wall.
Also I think you should give some kined of score bonus to a hidden if he slased a marine to death.
ANd I think you should hard code frandly fire..
alsmot all server I am playing it on has it disabled.

Chas0r
6th March 2006, 15:50
I think you should desable the pig stick while cling to a wall.

People arent using cling very often. It should become more attractive instead of restricting it even more

ANd I think you should hard code frandly fire..
ridiculous...

Inflames007
6th March 2006, 17:33
if FF will be always on players will think twice before spraying and praying...
that will give the hidden more chances to servive

edit°
6th March 2006, 18:00
Yes they can

and yes, it's a one shot kill up close (but the spreads evil so it's far from effective at range)

perfect, thanks for the reply

M_C
6th March 2006, 18:07
if FF will be always on players will think twice before spraying and praying...
that will give the hidden more chances to servive
The hidden is already strong enough to clear maps. Not all admins WANT ff, shouldn't it be up to the person running the server?

starstriker1
6th March 2006, 19:57
And its sometimes nice when you don't have to deal with smacktards who blast everyone in sight.

I'm all for FF, but it should be a server option.

M_C
6th March 2006, 20:06
And its sometimes nice when you don't have to deal with smacktards who blast everyone in sight.

I'm all for FF, but it should be a server option.
I'm all for FF *if* the server is well admined. Does the admin for pissedoffmonkey ever come around here? It's the server with the best ping for me but I never see an admin and sometime the kids get a little out of control. I'm glad the FF is off there, although, I sometimes forget when moving to one with FF on for one tk but that's not the same as hosing down respawn. :p

Rascal999
6th March 2006, 21:36
FF should always be off. Its so annoying when you see the hidden, you try spam him down and he's trying to gank some other IRIS and you tk him (and sometimes take damage in the process) its pathetic and completely pointless. I won't even start on what the tk kicks off in the server after that...

M_C
6th March 2006, 21:52
FF should always be off. Its so annoying when you see the hidden, you try spam him down and he's trying to gank some other IRIS and you tk him (and sometimes take damage in the process) its pathetic and completely pointless. I won't even start on what the tk kicks off in the server after that...
Oh my... You have no idea what you may have just started. ;)

Are you saying it's annoying for the spammer or the spamee? Either way the easy solution is to not hose down your team just to get the hidden. I know, reality sucks but shooting at your team, even when FF is off is pretty annoying as it is. I think leaving it up to the admin is the right thing to do but it'd also be a good idea to let people know, if FF is on or off, in the server name or MOTD with the rules.

Rascal999
6th March 2006, 22:16
I have been playing longer than you. Say you have 13hp, you see hidden from the distance, you know his health is low because he slashed you earlier and you shot the crap outta him (not to death though ;)). The hidden is closing in on a IRIS member, he doesn't see it, you go to shoot the hidden ....BAMM you kill your team mate and die yourself in the process. I don't know what your idea of 'fun' is in hidden but that kinda of thing (it happens more often than you think) is probably the most annoying aspect I have ever seen in a game.

M_C
6th March 2006, 22:22
You mean you've been on the forums longer? I started with b1 so don't let my forum date fool you.

The solution to your dilema is easy, don't shoot your team. Repeat after me. Don't shoot your team. The concept of controlled firing might be new to you but it's not unreasonable. Gun control is being able to hit your target. :D

Donat
6th March 2006, 22:27
Mmmm cant wait to see the hdn explode as i plant mines around a camping spot, jk :P

i just wanna use the "less" leathal launcher, seems it would be fun.

Rascal999
6th March 2006, 22:39
I also played b1 before b2 came out. FF on in hidden is bad enough but taking damage from it as well is just completely stupid. Hidden is a game of nerves, the fact that some people (including me ;)) get twitchy at some point during gameplay compromises there judgement making them more anxious and fearful of the hidden. This in turn makes a large portion of the people who play the game shoot to excess, shoot maybe a little more inaccurately etc... but at the end of the day thats what hidden is all about and thats where these admins ruin it. They make you take damage for accidental (purpose is a bit tricky in this situation) infliction because you shot another player.

Night Raider
6th March 2006, 22:47
The most exciting momments are whn you pigstick someone in a large group of players. You may then pounce away, wait for them to kill each other, then pick off the remaining survivors.

Isolation
6th March 2006, 22:50
FF is what makes the game fun, when playing with equally skilled players. The whole idea of "I have to be careful of where I shoot" helps stimulate the whole "hunting a dangerous creature" concept to a higher level.

If FF was hardcoded off... then it just becomes a spray-a-thon.

Rascal999
6th March 2006, 22:52
But when was the last time you played with 'equally skilled' players on a public server.

Night all...

M_C
6th March 2006, 22:53
Ah, so you really don't know that you've been playing longer than I have, you just assumed, right? That SOME people panic and lose control doesn't make FF right. I've seen my share of IRIS death-blossoms (tm) in my time playing to know it happens but getting a little control is actually good for your game and everyone elses too. Try it, you might like it. :D

Ging
6th March 2006, 23:03
Part of the ethos of the game is to have to be concerned with hitting your mates - but we appreciate it's annoying so we've provided a couple of choices for server admins...

M_C
6th March 2006, 23:06
Part of the ethos of the game is to have to be concerned with hitting your mates - but we appreciate it's annoying so we've provided a couple of choices for server admins...
That's what I'M talking about! :D

khu
6th March 2006, 23:40
'IRIS Death Blossoms' :D :D Good one MC.

M_C
6th March 2006, 23:42
'IRIS Death Blossoms' :D :D Good one MC.
See, you know what I'm talking about too! ;)

Isolation
7th March 2006, 00:24
But when was the last time you played with 'equally skilled' players on a public server.

Night all...

Er... quite often, actually.

The only time I don't is when I take a super secret alias and go have fun with some noobs.

starstriker1
7th March 2006, 02:51
I don't get the whole alias thing. Barely anyone recognizes me anyways, and those that do certainly don't DROP when I come into sight...

Isolation
7th March 2006, 03:16
Well, some players do have people drop from games the moment they join, while other players use aliases because some have something to "gain" by killing a good player... which is not all that fun. Kitty talks about this all the time, when people think he's SO good they start gloating their arse off when they kill him.

I'm not compairing myself to Kitty, but aliases do come in handy when you just want to be a faceless player.

Dark Soul
7th March 2006, 05:28
F that i stand by my name even if im having a bad day.

Cyborg
7th March 2006, 05:39
yeah... i use Mario! sometimes... just for kicks. but it didnt last long when miasmic joins and recognizes me.

:edit:

aliases are fun because when someone like Sir Wankus Magpie joins, i can be whoever i want with them for a few rounds. i could be like-

"Oh sir wankus magpie, i love you!"
or
"What kinda gay name is that!?!"
or
"OH NOES, SIR WANKOFF!"

i know, go ahead and call me lame now... anyways, back on topic. how are we looking on a mid-march release??

M_C
7th March 2006, 05:41
I don't drop when egomaniacs join, I just don't join if I see egomaniac kids on a server that I want to play on.

edit°
7th March 2006, 07:41
I play under alias when I realise that the rest of the players aren't up to pod and chasor coming to say hey and playing whilst we chat. I've come to accept that we play for different reasons and with different concerns, this normally means that I can't have fun in the game with these guys because of it. Playing under alias normally means they won't come say 'hey' if I'm not in the mood for that type of gaming.

MiasmicAnomie
7th March 2006, 15:19
yeah... i use Mario! sometimes... just for kicks. but it didnt last long when miasmic joins and recognizes me.

If you hadn't switched your nick in front of me :) :) :) :)

Although, I don't think I've ever actually revealed anyones nom de guerre. At least, not intentionally. I figure if you're playing under one, even if I know it, you've got your reasons.

Rascal999
7th March 2006, 15:55
Lets have a game MC, Rascal999 on Xfire.

mlam
7th March 2006, 16:22
Hi

Are there updates on the older maps except sound and normal map improvements?

M_C
7th March 2006, 16:51
Lets have a game MC, Rascal999 on Xfire.
What's an xfire?

Pvt.Parts
7th March 2006, 18:38
What's an xfire?
www.xfire.com

a chatting program, that lets you see what your friends are playing and chat whit them while they are playing.

M_C
7th March 2006, 18:45
Oh, is that what people use to ghost players instead of RogerWilco now? I don't think I'm interested in that tool, I can only play on a few servers due to my ping so I often play on pissedoffmonkey's server ;)

Rascal999
7th March 2006, 19:38
:mad:

M_C
7th March 2006, 19:41
Don't take it personally, it's not you, I don't use YIM, AIM, MSN or any of those other apps either because everyone wants you to use what they use and I'm not going to do that.

edit°
7th March 2006, 19:45
Ventrilo 4tw. Teamspeak sucks the big one, don't anyone dare say otherwise. ;)

M_C
7th March 2006, 19:49
Ventrilo 4tw. Teamspeak sucks the big one, don't anyone dare say otherwise. ;)
Is that another xfire? ;)

starstriker1
7th March 2006, 20:04
But... I LIKE teamspeak!

Puzzlemaker
7th March 2006, 20:28
Use GAIM then?

Rascal999
7th March 2006, 20:37
Lets stay on topic guys... Ok MC maybe I'll see you some day on that server ;)

M_C
7th March 2006, 21:12
Use GAIM then?
I'd still need accounts on all of the different services. No thanks. ;)

Lets stay on topic guys... Ok MC maybe I'll see you some day on that server ;)
I'm sure we'll see each other on one server or another. ;)

Rascal999
8th March 2006, 15:39
Hehe yeah see ya round...

mlam
8th March 2006, 16:05
ontopic

Are there updates on the older maps except sound and normal map improvements?

Ging
8th March 2006, 19:06
nope

Sir Wankus Magpie
8th March 2006, 20:35
Cyborg you mumst not make fuun of my name...its the source of all my luck with the chicks and is totaly orginal..what kind of name is Cyborg anyway!!

*raises fists and stands back closing eyes*

Cyborg
9th March 2006, 01:52
i am sorry.

cyborg is actually a paintball gun. (i know, i know....)

its a really noice one at least.

Sonic
9th March 2006, 09:18
Hmmmm.... Paintball gun vs. 617.

(hehehehehe)

edit°
9th March 2006, 10:05
Its true, I haven't met another wankus magpie. My old CS tag was Reginald Poostick for that reason, but one of my buddys stole it and refused to stop using it so I thought what the hell. I've only ever met other edits when they've been impersonating me to get me and/or my clan in trouble on battlefield vietnam, and that was ages ago.

M_C
9th March 2006, 17:16
My name is so obscure nobody ever guesses correctly and nobody wants to be a car part, evidently. I've had more forum trolls try to be "M_C " than idiots in game.

Cyborg
10th March 2006, 00:46
speaking of cars...

anyone hear of the new six-stroke engine??

it uses a spurt of water after the normal four strokes. it flashes to steam, expands quickly, and adds another stroke of power before the gas kicks in.

it also cools the engine. something like 40% more fuel efficient

Payback
10th March 2006, 03:15
We're 1/3 the way through March and the next release is in March (aiming for Mid-March), so we are getting pretty close. And being that we are getting so close, the Devs should have a pretty good feel for when the next release might be. Maybe not a day, but perhaps they could give us a week to look forward to? No promises need to be made or whatever, but perhaps a "maybe around the 20th" or a "sorry, but we're pushing it back to early April" or something.

It's worth a shot..

Sir Wankus Magpie
10th March 2006, 04:41
believe it or not Sir Wankus Magpie has infact gotten the attention of a few girls and one of them is now my gf so my name has come in handy lately ;) and its original lol

Isolation
10th March 2006, 05:12
Strange... my name has the opposite effect...

*Shrugs* Whatever.

:rolleyes:

Pan the Goat God
10th March 2006, 06:03
Girls dig Goat Gods, nuff said about that.

Lets get some beta 3 action goin on, I'm ready to get frustrated with the FN2000, hate change, and stick with my P90 - sans crosshair.

Isolation
10th March 2006, 06:25
Teh F2000 + LAM!

Woot!

Er... unless it sucks. In which case, I'm with Pan. P90. Plus LAM.

edit°
10th March 2006, 06:56
I have a feeling I'll play with the new toys just for the sake of it for the most part. I turned my XHair off a month or two ago to get some practise in for B3.

M_C
10th March 2006, 07:07
I think I may switch to the updated shotgun without the LAM. I just don't like a dot that gives away my position, it's just wrong on so many levels. I'll wait for b3, though, the new shotgun is stronger at close range and will need the crosshair the least. I may try the fn2000 but I've never been impressed with in game sniping although I really like long range shooting IRL.

edit°
10th March 2006, 07:17
Shotgun 4tw in the next version if I'm honest :)

Pan the Goat God
10th March 2006, 07:21
Yes, I'm fearing a face full of buckshot, I'm glad itll finally have a chance to do 100 dmg though.

Ging
10th March 2006, 10:58
I think I may switch to the updated shotgun without the LAM. I just don't like a dot that gives away my position, it's just wrong on so many levels. I'll wait for b3, though, the new shotgun is stronger at close range and will need the crosshair the least. I may try the fn2000 but I've never been impressed with in game sniping although I really like long range shooting IRL.

I felt a right gibbon when I first took the shotgun / LAM combo - there's no need considering it's effective range!

Though you can toggle the LAM off and on same as you can with most of the other equipment.

M_C
10th March 2006, 17:27
I felt a right gibbon when I first took the shotgun / LAM combo - there's no need considering it's effective range!

Though you can toggle the LAM off and on same as you can with most of the other equipment.
If you think *that's* bad, Iso wants the fn2000+LAM. That way, he'll have crosshairs and a dot, he'll NEVER miss with that! ;)

Inflames007
10th March 2006, 17:45
BTW since mid march is approaching, will we et a nice promo trailer like we had for B2?

edit°
10th March 2006, 17:51
doubt it, I'd much rather have more working features and a relatively bug free beta.

Ging
10th March 2006, 18:44
Being worked on as we speak! (in that, boxy's putting it together...)

Blueflame
10th March 2006, 19:24
*drools*

Demented
10th March 2006, 20:17
I rather like things without crosshairs. Nobody needs crosshairs. You know where the center of your screen is, don't you!?! Aim there!

Flashlights though, I love flashlights. The NVGs seem like a right red herring in comparison.

starstriker1
10th March 2006, 20:18
The f2000 + LAM combo is actually pretty sweet, since you only have the crosshair when zoomed in and experiencing tunnel vision.

Personally, I like the way the shotgun works with the LAM. Sure, it may not be particularily needed, but it just seems to WORK.

In fact, I plan on overusing the shotgun+LAM combo.

M_C
10th March 2006, 20:32
Yeah well some people like to respawn kill too but that doesnt make it right. :D

Demented
10th March 2006, 20:36
I look forward to being the only one with a flashlight in maps filled with dark corners. :D

M_C
10th March 2006, 21:31
I was thinking nightvision goggles, maybe an alarm.

Isolation
10th March 2006, 21:32
Hmm... this brings a question to mind:

When using the F2000 scoped, is movement slowed or stopped?

EDIT: Oh, and in case anyone thinks I am saying it wrong, the rifle IS called a F2000. Not FN2000. Well, actually it's the FN F2000, but... whatever.

Also, for fans of the gun, I present... civilian legal version...
http://www.impactguns.com/store/FN-FS2000.html

Prometheus
10th March 2006, 21:50
What a brute.

Questionable.
11th March 2006, 03:25
Have you guys thought about adding HDR to the maps?

starstriker1
11th March 2006, 03:31
They have, and I believe they gave it the ol' "no". The additional size, interference with gameplay (and perhaps MORE hidden shader woes) and the reworking the maps would need would probably be the prohibiting factors.

Inflames007
11th March 2006, 06:46
They cant add HDR now, even if they want.
Valve are a bunch of chip bustards, and I am starting to belive that HDr will be available for modders lonly when EP1 is out....

edit°
11th March 2006, 12:21
I can't think how it would be usefull either :S

Colour correction is where its at, grey things down a bit, seedy 1950s detective style, way more cinematic and would look fantastic.

Night Raider
11th March 2006, 14:15
I think they said that HDR was a 'no', but the bloom effect was a 'maybe'.

Questionable.
12th March 2006, 04:47
oh heh, I just wandered if they had even thought about it ;).

Sir Wankus Magpie
13th March 2006, 02:24
you should keep the changelog on the first post up to date instead of having it posted all throughout the thread so we can see progress on the first page ;)

Ging
13th March 2006, 10:04
It's completely out of date as it stands anyhow, think we're on revision 640 something.

Inflames007
13th March 2006, 11:12
So the release moved to the weekend right?
becouse I want to know when can I start spreading the news... :)

Ging
13th March 2006, 16:17
We will let you know when we are ready!

M_C
13th March 2006, 21:47
We will let you know when we are ready!
You might want to sticky a ban threat to prevent the upcoming flood of "is it here yet" posts. :eek:

Isolation
13th March 2006, 21:58
Or use the seminal "When It's Done!"

Demented
13th March 2006, 21:59
He's better of with the "Forever" approach.
"When it's done."
"It's coming."
"We're working on it."
"This'll be the greatest game ever."
"Keep waiting, you'll thank us."
"No, we're working on it, honest."
Do this over a few years and people just stop asking.

Or you can try the "Blizzard" approach.
"It'll be done soon."
"It'll be released soon."
"Expect something soon."
"We're close to a release."
"Something will be coming soon."
"Soon."
"Did I say soon five months ago? Don't worry, we'll release something... soon."

M_C
13th March 2006, 22:02
mmmmmmmm duke nukeum....

Isolation
13th March 2006, 22:05
mmmmmmmm duke nukeum....

SPELLING!

Duke Nukem.

I spent too many years in that mod community to allow such a horrible spelling error...

...but then again, since 3DR DID kinda, you know, screw all Duke fans out of Duke 4, maybe I should stop caring.

M_C
13th March 2006, 22:26
Yeah I just cant get worked up over them or Sin although I hear new sin is coming too. What was the one before Duke Nukem? Rise of the Triad. :p

starstriker1
14th March 2006, 02:02
"When its done" is assumed. Still, jus letting us know that the release is still on track for mid-march would be several levels of awesome. ;)

QReaper
14th March 2006, 02:48
Hell with it, kick it to early april and get it as best you can get it.

We'll love you for it.

Inflames007
14th March 2006, 06:30
Btw I forgot to ask, did you mange to fix the Spectator camera bug?

Ging
14th March 2006, 10:15
"When its done" is assumed. Still, jus letting us know that the release is still on track for mid-march would be several levels of awesome. ;)

Something will be out this coming weekend at the latest, how stable it is remains to be seen!

starstriker1
14th March 2006, 20:48
Btw I forgot to ask, did you mange to fix the Spectator camera bug?

That was fixed ages ago.

The better question would be: are the first person cams going to be fully enabled?

Ging
14th March 2006, 21:45
The better question would be: are the first person cams going to be fully enabled?

How'd you mean by fully enabled?

Pan the Goat God
14th March 2006, 21:58
Theres a console command that gives you a ****ty first person view, only works half the time and it doesnt rotate with the player. The actualy command slips my mind at the moment..sv_spec mode? Or something like that, I tried it once and it was complete ass, I just play DOOM on my phone when I'm dead.

About the weekend release, I'm so looking forward to it. Too bad I go out and drink on the weekends, ah well..I doubt I can play a new beta drunk, much less install it in the first place.

Ging
14th March 2006, 22:20
Well, star should know better if thats what he's talking about!

We've had first person cams in for a while, I believe it's been mentioned in a change log somewhere... I may be wrong.

starstriker1
14th March 2006, 23:56
Perhaps I've missed the change log entry, but I meant the first person cameras rotating with the person's view. The ones that I tried fixed the camera in a specific direction... has that been updated?

Ging
15th March 2006, 00:01
aye, has been - works nicely now.

It's certainly in the build I'm uploading atm for testing

starstriker1
15th March 2006, 00:10
Great, I'll give it a shot!

Payback
15th March 2006, 13:51
I just play DOOM on my phone when I'm dead.

i read these forums on my 2nd comp when I'm dead :D

Sonic
15th March 2006, 20:49
I read the forums on the SAME comp. Although, it's not usually a good idea.

Blueflame
15th March 2006, 21:01
i play windowed and tab out to browse the forum. actually playing right now.

Sir Wankus Magpie
16th March 2006, 05:09
goodness i can't wait till the release....what will the initial reaction be?...many servers go up all of a sudden, fan art, coffee mugs, dildos with Klaus Grubar on the tip

i personaly want the coffee mug...so i can mix brandy with mah coffee

Pan the Goat God
16th March 2006, 05:13
dildos with Klaus Grubar on the tip

must...not...open...photoshop..arghhh..

M_C
16th March 2006, 05:15
dildos with Klaus Grubar on the tip
That's the LAST thing that *I* want to get pigstuck with! :eek:

EDIT: Although, it'd be easier to hear the hidden behind you. :D

Sonic
16th March 2006, 05:24
That's the LAST thing that *I* want to get pigstuck with! :eek:

EDIT: Although, it'd be easier to hear the hidden behind you. :D

Unless the Hidden became a very hot and naked redhead.

Then it's be Kinkahy!

M_C
16th March 2006, 05:25
Unless the Hidden became a very hot and naked redhead.

Then it's be Kinkahy!
You must be thinking of another mod. :D

Gusdor
16th March 2006, 11:03
so how did that thread get onto german tipped dildos? You guys are insane :P

Donat
16th March 2006, 11:25
load of game refinements, looks like the release is pending ^^

Isolation
16th March 2006, 19:21
I remember thinking the same thing about Duke Nukem Forever when they released that first trailer using the Quake 2 engine...

...then I remember thinking the same thing when PCGamer had a massive cover story and screens from when it switched to the Unreal Engine...

...I've stopped remembering since then.

Please dev team, don't destroy this little boy's dreams of Beta 3!

Ging
16th March 2006, 20:59
Keep complaining and it'll be you destroying your own dreams...

Night Raider
16th March 2006, 21:02
Ginged.

Or, as Marv would say..

GUNGED!

Isolation
16th March 2006, 21:51
Keep complaining and it'll be you destroying your own dreams...

I wish that made sense.

Besides, I was not referring to myself, but Donat. The "^^" looked like a "hopeful" face. To which I made my reply, intended for comedic purposes.

Mission: Failed.

Cyborg
17th March 2006, 00:22
what would happen if subject 617 appealed to the supreme court? (assuming he is a US citizen)

i mean he is *technically* a human. so would they pardon him for killing gruber thousands of times? (what magics the hidden possesed to do this i don't even want to contemplate)

:edit:

back on topic... i just got my first picture of the aura, looks sweet!
i havnt seen a shot of a "purple" aura'd marine. is there such a thing? i remember someone mentioning it.

Sonic
17th March 2006, 01:40
i havnt seen a shot of a "purple" aura'd marine. is there such a thing? i remember someone mentioning it.

No, it was a suggestion someone made to tell if the person could be killed with Jimmeh.

M_C
17th March 2006, 01:44
No, it was a suggestion someone made to tell if the person could be killed with Jimmeh.
Also similar to bacon rounds, there really aren't any...yet. :D

starstriker1
17th March 2006, 02:41
Mmm, bacon.

Demented
17th March 2006, 02:46
And there won't be. Unless it has something to do with an insta-frag jimmeh, or large quantities of fissile material-filled launchers with sniper scopes.

Sonic
17th March 2006, 03:02
And there won't be. Unless it has something to do with an insta-frag jimmeh, or large quantities of fissile material-filled launchers with sniper scopes.

And insta-frag Jimmeh game mode would be the BEST. Have that as the only way to kill I.R.I.S.

M_C
17th March 2006, 03:09
As much as I like jimmeh, I think I'd prefer bacon rounds. :D

QReaper
17th March 2006, 19:10
As much as I like jimmeh, I think I'd prefer bacon rounds. :D

HERESY! Pure friggin heresy!

M_C
17th March 2006, 19:13
HERESY! Pure friggin heresy!
Jimmeh is a bear but bacon is yummy, sorry, just being practical. :D

Demented
17th March 2006, 19:16
I would've thought you'd prefer prime rib rounds. Oh, but look, we're drifting off into spam again.

Where exactly did this mention of 617 appealing to the supreme court come from? If we're going to go off topic, it might as well be about something intelligent.

M_C
17th March 2006, 19:20
I would've thought you'd prefer prime rib rounds. Oh, but look, we're drifting off into spam again.

Where exactly did this mention of 617 appealing to the supreme court come from? If we're going to go off topic, it might as well be about something intelligent.
No, no, prime rib is another thread, quit trying to change the subject. :D

I don't think 617 is American, the SCOTUS would be irrelevant.

Demented
17th March 2006, 19:46
Cyborg DID say "assuming he is a US citizen", so bases are covered there. Try again.

M_C
17th March 2006, 19:57
Cyborg DID say "assuming he is a US citizen", so bases are covered there. Try again.
That's a mighty big assumption, don't you think? This could be London, Paris or Toronto for all we know.

Demented
17th March 2006, 20:34
I just want to know where Cyborg came up with it. I don't recall there being any mention of 617 needing an appeal. Maybe a vague reference to murder, but why would he shoot straight up to the supreme court? Just because he's invisible? "Nobody can prove there's not another invisible psycho running rampnt!" Is the unprovable defense even valid?

Ging
17th March 2006, 21:24
He's english, loves his tea and crumpets he does... It's why he's so angry, so hard to get served in a tea house when you're invisible...

Gusdor
17th March 2006, 21:51
its true!

Also, its hard to pick up chicks, which i think is a more realistic reason. Damn though, crumpets are dead tasty!

Puzzlemaker
17th March 2006, 21:52
Riiight.

M_C
17th March 2006, 22:03
He's english, loves his tea and crumpets he does... It's why he's so angry, so hard to get served in a tea house when you're invisible...
Also, there's no teacups on any map...yet. ;)

Demented
17th March 2006, 22:15
And I thought it was because someone threw away his sled. Ah well.
But what does that have to do with him being on trial?
Furthermore, I'd imagine it's a bit difficult to get arrested if you're invisible, too.
"Raise your hands!"
"I am!"
"No you aren't!"
"Honest to god, I'm raising my hands!"

M_C
17th March 2006, 22:24
Furthermore, I'd imagine it's a bit difficult to get arrested if you're invisible, too.
"Raise your hands!"
"I am!"
"No you aren't!"
A pigsticking mass murdering invisible guy would never be extradited to the USA from the UK because he'd face the death penalty. Case closed.

Night Raider
17th March 2006, 22:52
He's english, loves his tea and crumpets he does...
What are those, anyways?

RickyC
17th March 2006, 22:58
http://www.foodsubs.com/Photos/crumpets.jpg

Demented
17th March 2006, 23:00
And in the US we call those english muffins (go figure).... Though I think I like crumpets better. Not sure I'd like them with tea though. At least, neither the crumpets nor the tea around here. Maybe I'm supposed to toast them. They just don't taste good without some sort of fat.

Ging
17th March 2006, 23:14
Maybe I'm supposed to toast them. They just don't taste good without some sort of fat.

toast and lather in butter, only way to go...

Puzzlemaker
17th March 2006, 23:36
Those arn't english muffins; they are a class by themself. I visited england once, those things are good.

M_C
17th March 2006, 23:36
toast and lather in butter, only way to go...
Also good with cream cheese, honey or jam. ;)

Puzzlemaker
17th March 2006, 23:39
Honey is goood.

M_C
17th March 2006, 23:42
Honey is goood.
Also good on biscuits. :D

Sonic
18th March 2006, 01:41
"Raise your hands!"
"I am!"
"No you aren't!"

I can see it now.
"Shoot on sight!"
"You gotta be kidding. Do you even READ the mission briefings anymore?"
"No, I just use them for torches when I piss on Indian burial mounds."

And I don't see why we don't call them "English biscuts"

Demented
18th March 2006, 06:10
Because english biscuits are cookies, as Jamar will likely tell you.

TheMorris
18th March 2006, 23:40
Living in England for 4 years has taught me something, if you ask for an english muffin over there, they won't know what the hell you are talking about.

Gusdor
18th March 2006, 23:53
mcdonalds will

The.ViruS
18th March 2006, 23:57
Now I work there and remind me is that just a normal muffin used in the bacon and egg muffin with some jam?

khu
19th March 2006, 00:14
Egg McMuffin?

BACON!

M_C
19th March 2006, 00:18
Egg McMuffin?

BACON!
Didn't they serve an Egg McCondom to a customer not that long ago? I'd never eat there. :rolleyes:

khu
19th March 2006, 00:54
Last time I ate at MacDonald's was in...hmmm...Helsinki, Finland, about 3 months ago. I was drunk on Czech beer and needed two cheeseburgers. The McDs was across the street so I went there. Before that, it'd been probably 2 years at least since I'd gone to a MacDonald's. I prefer Mr Jack-in-the-Box.

M_C
19th March 2006, 01:22
If we don't stop posting here the people waiting for b3 are going to have a heart attack. :D

starstriker1
19th March 2006, 01:27
Actually, I think the continuous stream of info, however off topic, is the only thing maintaining their sanity.

Blueflame
19th March 2006, 01:38
refresh.
refresh.
refresh.
oh snap! a new post in the Beta Changelog!!!
...mcdonalds...finland... darn. no update yet.
refresh.
refresh.
refresh.....

M_C
19th March 2006, 01:40
refresh.
refresh.
refresh.
refresh.
refresh.
refresh.....
I bet the downloads page is getting a workout too. ;)

starstriker1
19th March 2006, 01:46
refresh.
refresh.
refresh.
refresh.
refresh.
refresh.....

That is, of course, assuming they were sane to begin with. ;)

M_C
19th March 2006, 02:09
Sanity IS relative...

Ging
19th March 2006, 02:27
*sigh* I hate linux, what I want is a release that doesn't cause me major headaches because of sodding linux and it's crap tools...

Sleep time.

M_C
19th March 2006, 02:38
*sigh* I hate linux, what I want is a release that doesn't cause me major headaches because of sodding linux and it's crap tools...

Sleep time.
Then you could make a release for FreeBSD instead? Rock solid and fast, the Power to Serve!
http://www.gtonet.net/~mc/takeittux-tears.jpg

:D

starstriker1
19th March 2006, 02:45
Agh! Thanks for THAT image, now I've got to soak my head in acid.

AGH!

M_C
19th March 2006, 03:02
Agh! Thanks for THAT image, now I've got to soak my head in acid.

AGH!
If you like *that* I have a version where Tux has ice blue tears welling up, if you want I can switch it?

starstriker1
19th March 2006, 03:04
Thank you for calling starstriker1. He cannot come to the phone right now, but feel free to leave a message at the sound of the-AAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

M_C
19th March 2006, 03:15
Thank you for calling starstriker1. He cannot come to the phone right now, but feel free to leave a message at the sound of the-AAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
I'll take that as a yes. :D

starstriker1
19th March 2006, 03:24
I'd be alarmed, but I'm pretty sure the shock from M_C's first volley still hasn't worn off.