PDA

View Full Version : Just why...

Hidden Blows
9th January 2014, 23:46
Yo dude wtf is with this game bro i dont even get it you cant see the fkn hidden its bullshat brah like why cant i see it someone help im a clueless asshat no ignorant comments or ill flame you

[TSAT]Flow
10th January 2014, 08:37
Yo dude wtf is with this game bro i dont even get it you cant see the fkn hidden its bullshat brah like why cant i see it someone help im a clueless asshat no ignorant comments or ill flame you

What part of "The Hidden" are you having trouble with?

Can someone please deal with this imbecile already?

Hidden Blows
11th January 2014, 00:40
Flow;157802']What part of "The Hidden" are you having trouble with?

Can someone please deal with this imbecile already?

Ignorant response perceived, proceeding to ignore.

Paegus
11th January 2014, 13:11
Watch one or two of the Predator movies... then it should be fairly obvious what the issue is.

Assuming of course your graphics card is better than DirectX 7. Anything below 8 wont work at all.

Worse comes to worse, find a server with a non-mechaniod player in it and just be all like "yo brah, am like totally havin fukin issues man seeing tha fukin hidden muthafuka man! Help a bro ou***!"

Then if he in fact hasn't just exploded your face, maybe he'll stand in front of you. May even wiggle a bit so you can see the VERY SLIGHT VISUAL DISTORTION.

If I recall correctly, the optical refraction is less than 1% so that's pretty damn small dude.