PDA

View Full Version : Can't modify game settings

waflikky
12th September 2013, 18:42
Basically I try to change the time limit, round time in seconds, etc. and I change the numbers to what I want, and nothing happens, game still chooses default values.
Any help?

thanks!

Paegus
12th September 2013, 21:16
Dedicated server or one you made from within the client?

How are you changing them? Typing what and where...

The new round time will only take effect the NEXT round.

waflikky
13th September 2013, 22:00
Dedicated server or one you made from within the client?

The new round time will only take effect the NEXT round.

one made from within the client.
from the very beginning before creating the game, after choosing map I try to change the settings in there too, for example the time limit lets say I set it to 10 mins, when the game starts, it's at default, which is less i think. and the next round the same, nothing changes.

Paegus
15th September 2013, 13:42

what is the exact procedure you're using to change them? are you typing them in console? are you setting them in some interface? are you editing a file? etc...

waflikky
16th September 2013, 17:43
what is the exact procedure you're using to change them? are you typing them in console? are you setting them in some interface? are you editing a file? etc...

I'm typing the numbers in the game interface where I choose the map when I create the game, I don't edit a file nor anything outside of the game.
I open the game, select "create server" a screen appears, I choose the map and the settings and start the game.