PDA

View Full Version : Can't find The Hidden on Steam list and I can't find the files from the game

th35kull
31st August 2013, 16:08
Hey guys, I just installed the game/mod and I exited Steam before installing it. When I launched it, The Hidden did not appeared on the list nor "Recently Installed". I tried looking for the files but I don't know where they are and when I try uninstalling it through Control Panel the game doesn't show up either. BUT when I try to install it again to see if it has any problem, all the files are skipped and the only address I see is /Hidden (Or in other cases \Hidden)... I need help really quick!!

Paegus
31st August 2013, 23:09
Download the server .zip and extract the folder within to .../path/to/steam/steamapps/sourcemods/

th35kull
1st September 2013, 18:04
Download the server .zip and extract the folder within to .../path/to/steam/steamapps/sourcemods/

Ok I'll try with the server... Does it contain all the data to play?

th35kull
1st September 2013, 18:25

It worked!!! Al I need to do now is to download the 2006 SDK and I'll be able to play :D
I have the Half-Life 2 and TF 2 in the Orange Box but for PS3... Is there a way to link the games to my pc so I can download the models instead of the sdk?

phit
1st September 2013, 18:34
It worked!!! Al I need to do now is to download the 2006 SDK and I'll be able to play :D
I have the Half-Life 2 and TF 2 in the Orange Box but for PS3... Is there a way to link the games to my pc so I can download the models instead of the sdk?
no, you need to download the sdk..

th35kull
1st September 2013, 18:41
no, you need to download the sdk..

the game automatically downloaded a small part of the 2006 SDK... Now I want to test the game but it gets stucked on "Initializing World..." Any idea why?

Paegus
1st September 2013, 20:57
Make sure this (steam://run/215) works and you can make it through the video stress test.

th35kull
3rd September 2013, 22:10
Make sure this (steam://run/215) works and you can make it through the video stress test.
I have a Radeon HD graphics card, the SDK 2006 and the Hidden. I tried what you said but I get stucked at loading... I don't know why... Maybe the SDK is damaged?