PDA

View Full Version : Hidden game lags only when I move my mouse around at the menu and in game

Nitrostealth
31st May 2013, 02:44
I've just encountered a problem about a week ago; I have been playing the game up until now just fine. Then the next day, I get into the game itself not even a server, when I notice something really weird. It's almost like the game stutters when I move my mouse at all. I cannot play the game now since I can't really turn any direction.
I've tried installing new drivers, which didn't help either. I've also uninstalled steam and re-installing it, along with the hidden: source beta. Nothing is working from what I have tried so far. It also only happens in this game. I've tried other games and they work fine.

PC specs are
Windows 7 professional 64 bit OS
AMD FX-8150 Eight-Core Processor
MSI GTX 680 4GB Twin Frozr w/ 2 monitor setup
10GB RAM
AMD3+ Gigabyte MOBO
2TB SATA 7200 RPM HDD
Mouse - Logitech G600
Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow 2013

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Zoeo
31st May 2013, 03:25
Ummmm I had this problem a few days ago, for me it was a toolbar virus called SweetPacks

Try this thread: http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?11608-Game-s-running-slow.

Nitrostealth
31st May 2013, 03:55
I just found out that I did have that piece of shit sweet IM. I uninstalled and now the game works perfect!! Again thank you immensely. :D

Zoeo
31st May 2013, 14:20
Very nice, just make sure all of the SweetPacks stuff is uninstalled or it might cause issues later ;)

SweetPacks when DLed to the computer usually adds 3 programs including Sweet IM, SweetPacks Updater so something else I forgot the name of, so that's the reason I'm telling you, have fun.

Zoeo
31st May 2013, 14:20
Very nice, just make sure all of the SweetPacks stuff is uninstalled or it might cause issues later ;)

SweetPacks when DLed to the computer usually adds 3 programs including Sweet IM, SweetPacks Updater, and something else I forgot the name of, so that's the reason I'm telling you, have fun.