PDA

View Full Version : Having some trouble with the tutorial for the Hidden

chrisjfinlay
13th May 2013, 15:47
Hey guys,

First off - great mod (from the videos I've seen). Decided to have a go myself and the tutorials looks liked a great place to get to grips with the controls before someone got to grips with my jugular. However, I'm having a couple of troubles with the Hidden, as follows.

1) Pinning. When I pin a body, it's hit-and-miss if it works or not - sometimes it drops the body and performs the pig sticker, and when it does pin I seem to get stuck with the body and my view jerks around as if the character model is having a spazz out. Sometimes I can jump free, sometimes I'm stuck and have to quit the tutorial.

2) The lift shaft - again it seems hit and miss when I can actually cling onto the walls, and it really doesn't seem like I have enough time or stamina to get up the shaft. Am I going about it the wrong way? I'm pouncing to the back wall, then pouncing across between the front and back. I get within a couple of pounces of the lift exit at the closest, and find myself out of stamina....

Apologies if this is the wrong sub-forum to post this on btw. Please move it if so.

Paegus
15th May 2013, 06:05
Pinning: its possible that that ragdoll entity is mis-marked so isn't non-collidable. Which ragdoll are you referring to? The white scientist or the iris guy.

Shaft climb: its possible, you just need to be quick :)