PDA

View Full Version : Help Hidden Source Doesnt work

ultrastorm67
2nd May 2013, 16:56
Before you copy and past saying install source sdk base, I did I have source sdk base 2006 and 2007 and the the normal plus I have half-life 2 installed and episode 1. When I lunch the game it say launching hidden and then noting, same when I launch source sdk base 2006, It worked like 2 days ago before I used the csgo sdk, after it gave me an error saying it couldn't find my engine.dll but the engine.dll was their all the time, I also verified the cache, then gave up deleted steam and reinstalled the source sdk source sdk base 2006/2007 Hl2 and Ep1. Please help.

ado921
2nd May 2013, 18:54
Pfftt, we don't copy and paste. wii taek ower tym 2 tipe theez masejas.

In all seriousness though, you say you deleted steam? Are you saying you tried reinstalling Steam? Have you've tried reinstalling Hidden by deleting all content correlating with the mod in the steamapps folder? Can you run other source games besides Hidden? If it persists, try just exiting and re-opening steam.

ultrastorm67
2nd May 2013, 20:06
Its only the sdk 2006 doesn't work. I deleted the steam folder and then uninstalled it with the client and installed it again.