PDA

View Full Version : Hidden: Source [Trailer]

Arkian123
1st May 2013, 10:06
Hej Everyone!

This Thread shall not be used as an Announcement, or worse, an Advertisement, but we (me and my Team out of "Pro's in Acting ;)) are making, or better said, planning to do a Hidden:Source RL Trailer (or Short Film, what ever). The Plot is a Team (IRIS) searching for it in a Location we don't know yet - maybe a cliff, a building or some - , and the Story isnt done alrdy, but it will be like 2-3 Minutes long (may shorter/longer) and a serious Project for us.

The Question now is (and now i'm asking the community and the developers/copyright-guardians); are we allowed to use Trademarks of this game like the name, maybe some items, just the concept and so on. I dont know much about CP and all this Stuff, iam quietly 16 (my friends too), and that's why i'm asking. I already had problems with music in my earlier years i tried to make films on my own, and i don't want to get in trouble with the game-makers itself.

Ofcourse you are allowed to decline this idea (if u wish to), or wait for seeing some of our "results" - i will wait.

By the way, we dont have a community either, just like 100 views per each video, because we are making our videos for friends and family, and it's just fun.

Greetz, Arkian123!

Ging
1st May 2013, 21:55
No issue with you using the bits and pieces that we have CP on for a vid.

ado921
2nd May 2013, 01:00
Best of luck to you. I love seeing creativity that spawns from a game evolve into an artist's own interpretation of it.

Arkian123
2nd May 2013, 12:38
That's awesome! Many thanks.

Ill may post a link here if we are done, if u want to see the final result. Iam thinking of modelling Softairs..

black4blade
14th May 2013, 14:07
I am also planing on makeing a video of the hidden: source type thing... only thing i want to know is there any thing i cant use from the game? like the I.R.I.S. sighs names or any thing really?

Thanks Black Blade

black4blade
14th May 2013, 14:08
I am also planing on makeing a video of the hidden: source type thing... only thing i want to know is there any thing i cant use from the game? like the I.R.I.S. sighs names or any thing really?

Thanks Black Blade

Paegus
15th May 2013, 05:57
Gongs already said they can be used. Just make sure credit is given where due...