PDA

View Full Version : Hidden:SourceMod Server Installation

donny_g
28th December 2012, 10:49
Hey everyone this is my first post here. I have been playing The Hidden for a couple months now; I finally talked a couple of my friends into downloading it and playing with me. So I decided that I was going to go ahead and host a server. The only problem is that I keep getting an error.

I am using SRCDS, I can run the "Counter Strike" perfectly fine from it but when I try to run "Hidden" I get this error
"The precedure entry point Q_vsnprintf could not be located in the dynamic link library vstdlib.dll"
I spend a couple hours trying to figure it out myself and searching around in the forums and never really saw a definitive answer. I was hoping somewhere here would be able to help me.

Thank You

gallibep
5th February 2013, 03:38
I have the exact same issue. If someone could please respond that would be great. Thanks!

Paegus
5th February 2013, 09:17
Have you installed the Episode 1 Source engine as per the Hidden:Source server instruction thread (http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?9679-Windows-amp-Linux-Server-Guide&p=135836#post135836)?

gallibep
12th February 2013, 18:05
*facepalm* probably should have read the instructions over one more time. Thank you very much! Solved the problem for me.