PDA

View Full Version : Can't Install The Hidden onto Steam

aidenh
21st December 2012, 22:21
Hello, I have downloaded Half-Life 2 onto my Steam account and both are working as it said I need to do before downloading The Hidden. However I have downloaded the installers but when I try to install the game it says that intallation is completed and that I need to restart steam for the game to appear on my games list, but the game never appears. Anybody know what the problem is?

lazy
22nd December 2012, 17:52
Do you have source sdk base 2006 installed?

LuizPSC
22nd December 2012, 18:20
I have a similiar problem, but the game appear on the list, but when i try to play this error appear:

''platform Error: module failed to initialize''

Well, i made a topic about this, but because no one responded, so sorry for ask again here.

Macedogg92
23rd December 2012, 04:25
ya i kind of have the same issue. i downloaded the game and the update and it says its in my steam file but when i click play nothing happens. and it suck cuz i really want to play this game

Macedogg92
23rd December 2012, 04:25
ya i kind of have the same issue. i downloaded the game and the update and it says its in my steam file but when i click play nothing happens. and it suck cuz i really want to play this game if anyone knows what it is i could use the help

aidenh
23rd December 2012, 13:16
Yeah I have all the Source SDK related tools installed but still no luck with installing the game onto steam