PDA

View Full Version : group coordination

thermodynamic
28th November 2012, 06:56
so does anybody use voice chat for actual effective communication or is it all just "he is here" and "over there" with all the lone wolfing

Zoeo
28th November 2012, 17:08
with all the lone wolfing
Lone Wolfing is the ONLY way for me to even have a chance to kill the hidden :\

And I generally don't use the voice chat to spout that he's near me unless it's an impossible player, I generally use it to mess around when I'm dead

madk
29th November 2012, 06:05
I'm a fan of covering the best points of attack for the most vulnerable players, especially when they're in groups.

As to voice chat I don't use it much for strategizing. It's kind of hard considering nobody's often interested in listening.

[TSAT]Flow
29th November 2012, 06:44
Voice chat is pretty much pointless if you're up against someone who knows how to pounce properly anyway, by the time someone else realizes where you are and what you're telling them, and then actually gets to you, the hidden could be halfway across the map already.

thermodynamic
29th November 2012, 08:25
properly done you can surround a good hidden after his attack and kill him.
i did this with complete random people and didn't fire a shot.

o_O
5th December 2012, 07:06
Flow;156072']Voice chat is pretty much pointless if you're up against someone who knows how to pounce properly anyway, by the time someone else realizes where you are and what you're telling them, and then actually gets to you, the hidden could be halfway across the map already.

The Hidden has not Infinty Energy sometimes he runs out of Stainma and if ur telling one who he is and he runs out of stainma thats really bullshit.

I dont know if your talking about dead player tells alive players, or alive to alive.

Digit*
5th December 2012, 11:45
Dead players generally cannot communicate with players who are still alive, unless the server has set it to all-talk.

And he was referring to hidden players who are skilled enough to not let themselves get caught without stamina and thus can pounce away rapidly, wich most of the time is common sense anyway.