PDA

View Full Version : I can't download the game.

ModifyMe223
18th November 2012, 18:51
So I had the game downloaded but I recieved a new motherboard and had my HDD's formatted. And the next day when I was downloading my games, went to the hidden site and tryed to download the game. But all the sites don't work. I tried it on other browsers aswell. So could anyone help or post an updated link or something. Thanks.

Ging
19th November 2012, 18:04
I was just able to start a download from the ModDB link for the client installer - does that not work for you?

Kin2InuYasha
23rd November 2012, 02:03
I was just able to start a download from the ModDB link for the client installer - does that not work for you?
Works for me too.

What does it do/not do? Do you click download and the browser does nothing? Does it ask to save and do nothing? What browser are you using?

Dummbb
29th November 2012, 07:11
I just joined the forum and I was also unable to download from all 3 mirrors. On the Moddb page on Firefox it says "The file you have selected (HSB4b-full.exe) is not available via any mirrors."

Hink
2nd December 2012, 10:05
Doesn't work for me either.

extracter43
2nd December 2012, 20:56
to try and fix my copy of hidden source since i get the mss32.dll error i thought i would try downloading the game from one of the other mirrors, and to my suprise neither of them worked. and the update download doesnt do anything to fix it. so seeing as how this is the third time im posting i just want to ask what can i do to fix my copy of hidden source so i will be able to play it and have fun.

Ging
2nd December 2012, 22:32
it's not an issue from out bit of code, it's something about your source based install - try checking the integrity of it via the steam menus.

extracter43
2nd December 2012, 23:23
i have, several times for sdk bases sdk bases 2006(which also doesnt work because of the mss32.dll error) and sdk bases 2007

Paegus
3rd December 2012, 15:11
then that mean your issue is with the SDK base 2006. Try a complete reinstall of said tool.

PodX140
9th December 2012, 08:52
I'm having the exact same problem as the OP, all the download links are broken. There is a torrent floating around TPB, but it's dead (1 seed), and I can't seem to get any progress through it.