PDA

View Full Version : Being accused of hacking

Sparks
30th September 2012, 19:22
Hi.
So I've not come here to brag about my H:S skills, it's just that there's actually not a single time I play and not being accused of hacking whether because I kill the hidden often or because I whack an entire IRIS team by physkilling and/or slashing them without a single use of pigstick.
For every player that says I'm good there are like four who claim I obviously hack or that I should just leave because I ruin the fun. It's amusing on the one hand but on the other hand it kind of bothers me when I make a full server go empty sometimes. And go tell em you've been playing this for 6 years so you're just good, or pulling out the admin card (which I hate to do).
Anyone else feels the same?

Sniper
30th September 2012, 19:49
Hell, I could've written that post. I usually just back off a bit and mess around with them more. IE hanging bodies around campers, taunt all the time, throw objects everywhere and just general stuff like that.

Master of Puppets
30th September 2012, 20:00
If they cant stand you they are free to leave... another 10 ppl are already in the queue for the server... Like we should give a fu*k bout what some random dudes on the internet think...

Sparks
30th September 2012, 20:17
Hell, I could've written that post. I usually just back off a bit and mess around with them more. IE hanging bodies around campers, taunt all the time, throw objects everywhere and just general stuff like that.
I do that stuff regardless of being called a cheater.. I love messing around with them till they shit their pants. But when I back off it's usually switching to pistol only or trying less, just to give em some air, and then I rampage again :p

If they cant stand you they are free to leave... another 10 ppl are already in the queue for the server... Like we should give a fu*k bout what some random dudes on the internet think...

True.

Genre
30th September 2012, 20:43
I haven't been at that point in a long time, I'm out of practice for sure but I used to play 303/pistol only, and as the hidden I would kill them with only the xbox, or jimmeh (map provided of course). My favourit ething to do was knock them all dowon to ~37 hp until near the end of the round so nobody had to sit out as spectator and then quickly off them. Make the game entertaining, not a slaughterhouse.

Sparks
30th September 2012, 21:01
I haven't been at that point in a long time, I'm out of practice for sure but I used to play 303/pistol only, and as the hidden I would kill them with only the xbox, or jimmeh (map provided of course). My favourit ething to do was knock them all dowon to ~37 hp until near the end of the round so nobody had to sit out as spectator and then quickly off them. Make the game entertaining, not a slaughterhouse.

I didn't know you can kill with Jimmeh :O That's a good idea.

KEIS
30th September 2012, 21:57
I never really understood the killing people with barrels thing. The way I love to play as hidden is bunnyhop into peoples faces and slash them.

Colonel Mustard
30th September 2012, 23:00
I laugh and continue on my path of pillaging and destroying when i am called a hacker

Colonel Mustard
30th September 2012, 23:05
But in all srsness, just because someone can kill you as both iris and hidden doesn't mean they are hacking, it means they are probably good. There's a key difference there new players need to understand. Hackers usually aren't good at hidden and are usually TOO good at iris and they can't phys kill so you really have nothing to worry about sparks. Unless of course they accuse you of phys hacking as a couple of rednecks 2 years ago accused me of....In that case you're fucked :D (not really)

Sparks
1st October 2012, 00:46
Unless of course they accuse you of phys hacking as a couple of rednecks 2 years ago accused me of....In that case you're fucked :D (not really)

What's phys hacking? Is that when they say you have hacks that make you throw props super-fast? cause i had someone accusing me for that once.

Colonel Mustard
1st October 2012, 02:09
What's phys hacking? Is that when they say you have hacks that make you throw props super-fast? cause i had someone accusing me for that once.

that or aimbot with objects and stuff. Its really quite funny actually