PDA

View Full Version : I find it really stressful...

NecrotizingCuddles
1st October 2010, 18:46
I have noticed over my playing that there is ONE common problem with the mod, and thats newbies. Not many people have the patience or the time to stick with this mod, first off because its small and secondly because people feel its "difficult".
I know many people will HATE and DESPISE this idea but what if there was a more interesting style of play apart from "FIND, KILL!" what about a game mode where the hidden has a killcounter and the IRIS have to stand in spots randomly chosen by the computer and the hidden has to kill the iris standing in the spots to prevent them from scoring points.
What really dissapoints me is how the other gamemode is totally underused ; I have never played it.
If somehow we could get more people interested in teamwork than Lone Wolfing it.

biohazard-uk
2nd October 2010, 09:38
What really dissapoints me is how the other gamemode is totally underused ; I have never played it.

And for a good reason to...

HEX gamemode is meant to replace overrun in the next version, hopefully that will encourage some more teamwork.

Also, Welcome to the forums :D

Zabiela
2nd October 2010, 10:04
I know many people will HATE and DESPISE this idea

Of all the ideas suggested here to hate and despise, this one is actually good and already in the "next version".

[TSAT]Flow
2nd October 2010, 10:22
I hate and despise you for it anyway, since you reminded me that B5 is never coming out.

Also, hating and despising people is kinda my job. :p