PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Source Server admins are out of control

sin0fchaos
14th August 2010, 00:34
*The names of the admins mentioned below keep changing and it seems they have admin powers on every server, I am sure on one of them tho, Colonel mustard*Ever since I redled the hidden mod, I've had problems after problems with admins. After I pigsticked once I was immediately called anoob and kicked. I rejoin these servers and try to play normally but im still called a noob wherevr i go. Doesnt matter the server. So when i try to play normally I either get kicked or banned. If you nazi control freaks hate pigstcking either disable it or mention it in the rules. And another thing, u have no right to kick me if Im playing normally... people take offense when u call them a noob. we as the players have the right to get mad. If u cant be nice then prepare to get an argument ur way. The Hidden Source is falling, not beause of the gameplay but because of the admins, if the admins continue disrepsting players and kicking/banning at will there wont be no one left but thierselves

Sniper
14th August 2010, 00:54
I don't know what servers you are playing on, but I rarely see another admin on. Also, People usually don't mind pigsticking unless that's all you do.

And another thing, u have no right to kick me if Im playing normally...

I think it's funny when people say this. It's a private server payed by private funds. The server owners can ban you just because they don't like your name or because you sneezed, it really doesn't matter what they banned you for because it's their server. There are not that many asshole admins on hidden, find another server.

Colonel Mustard
14th August 2010, 01:04
*The names of the admins mentioned below keep changing and it seems they have admin powers on every server, I am sure on one of them tho, Colonel mustard*Ever since I redled the hidden mod, I've had problems after problems with admins. After I pigsticked once I was immediately called anoob and kicked. I rejoin these servers and try to play normally but im still called a noob wherevr i go. Doesnt matter the server. So when i try to play normally I either get kicked or banned. If you nazi control freaks hate pigstcking either disable it or mention it in the rules. And another thing, u have no right to kick me if Im playing normally... people take offense when u call them a noob. we as the players have the right to get mad. If u cant be nice then prepare to get an argument ur way. The Hidden Source is falling, not beause of the gameplay but because of the admins, if the admins continue disrepsting players and kicking/banning at will there wont be no one left but thierselves

There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start. But let's start from the beginning shall we? There was only one admin and that was me. The only server you played on was 2frag4fun beginners. After you pigsticked 2 rounds in a row, i said "y u pigstick its nubbish". Then you saw me phys kill started to rant (just like you are doing on here) about how phys killing is nubbish and how pigsticking requires more skill blah blah blah bs bs bs. I found it amusing how little of the game you know. You continued to completely disrespect me in amazing ways. Arguing with an admin, unless you are asking for a BAN(which i didnt do), is always a dumb thing to do. There's been lots of pointless rants filled with horrible grammar here. The most you've done with this is make yourself look like a fool.

P.S. You're lucky im actually one of the nicer admins on 2frags and didnt just outright ban you.

Orfn
14th August 2010, 01:09
This guy is silly. He came in and spammed pigstick, got mad at us for saying that it was noobish, then called us noobs for physing. Then he calls the admin a bastard and is surprised when he gets kicked. Spends the next 15 minutes bitching non-stop in chat instead of playing the damn game, then accuses admin of "banning his mates". Everyone calls him out on lying and his response is "I know, I was just trying to make him look like a bad admin" (obviously in much less sophisticated and intelligible terms).

Seriously dude, just go to another server or stop picking fights with people who can kick you. Admins are rarely ever on, so your claim that they ruin the game is pretty inane. If anything I'd say it's players like you that act entitled to VIP treatment and hackers that ruin things.

sin0fchaos
14th August 2010, 04:12
This guy is silly. He came in and spammed pigstick, got mad at us for saying that it was noobish, then called us noobs for physing. Then he calls the admin a bastard and is surprised when he gets kicked. Spends the next 15 minutes bitching non-stop in chat instead of playing the damn game, then accuses admin of "banning his mates". Everyone calls him out on lying and his response is "I know, I was just trying to make him look like a bad admin" (obviously in much less sophisticated and intelligible terms).

Seriously dude, just go to another server or stop picking fights with people who can kick you. Admins are rarely ever on, so your claim that they ruin the game is pretty inane. If anything I'd say it's players like you that act entitled to VIP treatment and hackers that ruin things.

How can i play normally, when all you do is rage on the way that I play the game. And u guys said that I pigsticked multiple times, bs. I did it once, and as soon as the next round started u guys called me a pigsticking noob. I dont think admins should call new players noobs.

sin0fchaos
14th August 2010, 04:19
There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start. But let's start from the beginning shall we? There was only one admin and that was me. The only server you played on was 2frag4fun beginners. After you pigsticked 2 rounds in a row, i said "y u pigstick its nubbish". Then you saw me phys kill started to rant (just like you are doing on here) about how phys killing is nubbish and how pigsticking requires more skill blah blah blah bs bs bs. I found it amusing how little of the game you know. You continued to completely disrespect me in amazing ways. Arguing with an admin, unless you are asking for a BAN(which i didnt do), is always a dumb thing to do. There's been lots of pointless rants filled with horrible grammar here. The most you've done with this is make yourself look like a fool.

P.S. You're lucky im actually one of the nicer admins on 2frags and didnt just outright ban you.
Let me start from the beginning communist(I think that was ur in game name at one point). You didn't say "y do u pigstick.it's nubbish," you said something along the lines of,"Stop pigsticking you noob" Major difference huh?
And ur still not grasping the fact that people take offense to the word noob. well i did. Granted I did say some bad stuff, but the reason u kicked me is absurd. I did call you a bastard, but that was minutes before I was actually starting to play normally again.
One last thing, you mention that you are one of the "nicer" admins, if thats so I can only imagine how the other server admins abuse their power. "Nice" admins dont call players noobs

Zabiela
14th August 2010, 05:28
I dont think admins should call new players noobs.

Well, you can pay 50 dollars a month to run a server and do whatever you want in there.

You have a severe misunderstanding of the server owner > admin > player relationship.

If you are on a server for which you do not pay money for, you have NO (read: 0) rights.

Your best bet now is to post something along the lines of "I was out of line, sorry, I won't argue with you again" and keep playing. Anything else you add to defend yourself just makes you look more ignorant and bratty. Be thankful you're not banned.

-SM-SUCKER
14th August 2010, 05:50
...try to play normally ... try to play normally ... if Im playing normally...

How can i play normally,...

... I was actually starting to play normally again

Ermm, how do you define "play normal", and what is the other way you obviously were playing before?

Genre
14th August 2010, 06:48
I just want to point out that if you're a new player, you are a noob. Nothing more can really be said. Pigsticking is frowned upon in the community, it's seen as something completely skill-less. Physing does take work, and the instagib is being nerfed anyway. There's nothing saying you can't pigstick on a server that has it enabled, but be prepared to be called out on it in a negative way.

All in all, cry more noob, it's just a game.

sin0fchaos
14th August 2010, 07:06
I just want to point out that if you're a new player, you are a noob. Nothing more can really be said. Pigsticking is frowned upon in the community, it's seen as something completely skill-less. Physing does take work, and the instagib is being nerfed anyway. There's nothing saying you can't pigstick on a server that has it enabled, but be prepared to be called out on it in a negative way.

All in all, cry more noob, it's just a game.
U, my friend are a perfect example of the poor quality of players that infect Hidden. Based on what you are saying all new players should be called noobs and shouldnt be respected and should be kicked and banned...

Colonel Mustard
14th August 2010, 07:08
Well, you can pay 50 dollars a month to run a server and do whatever you want in there.

You have a severe misunderstanding of the server owner > admin > player relationship.

If you are on a server for which you do not pay money for, you have NO (read: 0) rights.

Your best bet now is to post something along the lines of "I was out of line, sorry, I won't argue with you again" and keep playing. Anything else you add to defend yourself just makes you look more ignorant and bratty. Be thankful you're not banned.
Listen to this man. He knows his stuff.

sin0fchaos
14th August 2010, 07:09
Ermm, how do you define "play normal", and what is the other way you obviously were playing before?

Normal as in the way the admins force you how to play (no pigsticking,no knifing...)

sin0fchaos
14th August 2010, 07:11

Ur right huh? But how could I possibly keep playing if I have no rights to play,to knife,to defend myself from verbal abuse?

[TSAT]Flow
14th August 2010, 07:16
Ur right huh? But how could I possibly keep playing if I have no rights to play,to knife,to defend myself from verbal abuse?

If you're raging like that after being called a noob once, you obviously wouldn't last a month playing hidden anyway.

Get over it already, besides, why are you still here after you uninstalled the mod?

sin0fchaos
14th August 2010, 07:25
Flow;150004']If you're raging like that after being called a noob once, you obviously wouldn't last a month playing hidden anyway.

Get over it already, besides, why are you still here after you uninstalled the mod?
Have any of you been called a noob? No...
Its like a swear word.
Anyways, Im just trying to prove my point that im not the bad guy and i was just trying to enjoy my time playing the Hidden Source... But then I was called numerous names for something I didnt know at the time was noobish

[TSAT]Flow
14th August 2010, 07:31
Its like a swear word.

You have no idea, kiddo... :rolleyes:

But then I was called numerous names for something I didnt know at the time was noobish

You know, if someone calls you a noob, chances are what you were doing before might have been "noobish".

Orfn
14th August 2010, 07:41
Its like a swear word.
Anyways, Im just trying to prove my point that im not the bad guy and i was just trying to enjoy my time playing the Hidden Source... But then I was called numerous names for something I didnt know at the time was noobish

Colonel Mustard calls me a noob at least 3 times a day. I've been playing this game for 5 months now, pretty much every day for the last two. Do the math.

You pigsticked more than once. I specifically remember you getting me twice and whiffing several other times. You also repeatedly tried to sonic alarm camp (ineffective and annoying). Instead of getting butthurt and whining that nobody likes you playing like a noob you could maybe, I dunno, adapt and learn to be a better player?

Nobody gets upset at knifing, though if you tripleslash(slashing as quickly as you can 3 times) repeatedly it gets kind of annoying. I don't even know where you got that complaint from, but it seems that the more you see that nobody agrees with you the more shit you're making up for sympathy.

Colonel Mustard
14th August 2010, 07:42
Honestly, just because you are being this big of a douchebag and ranting on here for no reason whatsoever, i think i might just go ahead and ban you. You could have left it where it was and have come back another day. But no, no... You took it to a WHOLE different level with this. Unless someone on here convinces me otherwise, consider yourself perma banned from 2frag4fun for inciting this flame-war.

P.S. But of course, what would it matter to you since you've already uninstalled the game? ^^

Master of Puppets
14th August 2010, 07:59
Man i love discussions like this... But hey man they are right.

1. Admin/owner can do what ever he wants on >his< server and thats a fact. If you dont like it go to other server.

2. If you get offended when someone says you are a noob i dont think internet is a good place for you to spare your free time. And yes most of us were also called noobs before. I even remember calling some of the better players here noobs back in the days when they werent so damn good.

3. Yes hes one of the better admins. I would ban you for a week atleast if you would call me (or anyone else in that matter) bad names.

And for the rest of you guys. It was on the beginner server so why you guys cant stand someone beeing a noob when hes on a server for noobs?

sin0fchaos
14th August 2010, 08:07
Im done trying to prove my point. The Hidden Source is just full of ignorant players. Rather then waste more time on this matter, I shall leave it at that. Good day jerks...

[TSAT]Flow
14th August 2010, 08:29
Im done trying to prove my point. The Hidden Source is just full of ignorant players. Rather then waste more time on this matter, I shall leave it at that. Good day jerks...

See mustards signature.

Colonel Mustard
14th August 2010, 08:43
Flow;150015']See mustards signature.

wut he said ^^^^^^

Orfn
14th August 2010, 08:57
LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALA

You'll get far with that attitude.

Invader_Zim
14th August 2010, 11:41
Aw man...

Why did I miss this? :(

I'm gonna through smthin in anyways :O
Colonel Mustard is a noob...
I think I got a nice tutorial for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8

Colonel Mustard
14th August 2010, 18:38
Aw man...

Why did I miss this? :(

I'm gonna through smthin in anyways :O
Colonel Mustard is a noob...
I think I got a nice tutorial for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8

Zim, you missed this because you were too busy crying in a corner cutting your wrists :p
But yes, back to the point. sinOfchaos, this video comes HIGHLY recommended and next time you feel like pointlessly raging about nothing on the forums, just watch the video. Thank you, have a nice day, and gtfo. :D

sin0fchaos
14th August 2010, 20:51
Zim, you missed this because you were too busy crying in a corner cutting your wrists :p
But yes, back to the point. sinOfchaos, this video comes HIGHLY recommended and next time you feel like pointlessly raging about nothing on the forums, just watch the video. Thank you, have a nice day, and gtfo. :D
Not giving a fuck leads to bad people, bad people that will one day go to hell. However in this case i dont give a fuck anymore about this topic, so yall can delete this thread. At least I know i made my point

[TSAT]Flow
14th August 2010, 22:40
Not giving a fuck leads to bad people, bad people that will one day go to hell. However in this case i dont give a fuck anymore about this topic, so yall can delete this thread. At least I know i made my point

You didn't make any points other than you being a whiny little bitch, tho.

Master of Puppets
14th August 2010, 23:08
And who gives a fuck? Lock pls :)

Zabiela
15th August 2010, 00:14
Not giving a fuck leads to bad people, bad people that will one day go to hell.

Praaaaaiiiiiiiise Jesus.

Colonel Mustard
15th August 2010, 01:45

What flow said, and that you are just an anti-social fool unfit for the internet.

Praaaaaiiiiiiiise Jesus.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

sin0fchaos
15th August 2010, 05:38
What flow said, and that you are just an anti-social fool unfit for the internet.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!
Lol I'm antisocial?!?! All you people are probably 30-40 years old and have nothing... Nothing...
All you do is play the hidden Source all day long.
The internet is anti social dumbass. Technology has replaced person to person conversations. Even a monkey knows that, you bastards.

sin0fchaos
15th August 2010, 05:40
Even now you cant comprehend the fact that I have wasted all your precious time, and all this was a big fat lie. While justice may not come, at least I now Im better then you all at proving a point. You guys fail...

sin0fchaos
15th August 2010, 05:42
Praaaaaiiiiiiiise Jesus.
Take ur charlie chaplin fuck and flush it down a toilet. You british twit can go suck it

sin0fchaos
15th August 2010, 05:43
Flow;150025']You didn't make any points other than you being a whiny little bitch, tho.
And ur still not comprehending, that if you were in my situation you would be doing this too

Specht
15th August 2010, 05:49
Do you really believe in hell? Heaven? Satan? Jesus?

BAH! You still have a lot to realize.

Colonel Mustard
15th August 2010, 07:44
I do believe a forum ban and perma bans from every respectable server in this goddamn game are in order? If this twit ever so much as comes near hidden again, he should be drenched in gasoline and thrown into a fire for what he's done here.

Dr.SharK
15th August 2010, 07:54
And ur still not comprehending, that if you were in my situation you would be doing this too

DERP DERP we were newbies at one point too mate! And I certainly didn't come to the forums to bitch because my playing style was frowned upon.

Wanna know what I did?

Swallowed a soddin' chill pill and adapted!

[TSAT]Flow
15th August 2010, 09:12
This was a revelation to me, people!

We must turn away from the internet and confess our sins to jesus! Our antisocial lifestyles will lead us straight to hell, if we do not accept our lord, jesus christ! Stop before it's too late!

Invader_Zim
15th August 2010, 09:33
Even now you cant comprehend the fact that I have wasted all your precious time, and all this was a big fat lie

Well you see... we did realise that...

We just don't give a fuck man =)

biohazard-uk
15th August 2010, 10:48
Take ur charlie chaplin fuck and flush it down a toilet. You british twit can go suck it

Déjà vu (http://forum.hidden-source.com/showpost.php?p=147285&postcount=28), Is this thread going to be locked or is there still some more raging to do? If so, I better get some more popcorn...

Colonel Mustard
15th August 2010, 10:52
Déjà vu (http://forum.hidden-source.com/showpost.php?p=147285&postcount=28), Is this thread going to be locked or is there still some more raging to do? If so, I better get some more popcorn...

well the thing is bio, theres like 4 threads that he's been raging in :/

Conroy
15th August 2010, 12:03
seriously guys, you all should stop posting already...

right now the only thing you are doing is trying to provoke each other.

[TSAT]Flow
15th August 2010, 12:06
seriously guys, you all should stop posting already...

right now the only thing you are doing is trying to provoke each other.

There's nothing else going on here anyway

Digit*
15th August 2010, 12:27
The internet is anti social dumbass. Technology has replaced person to person conversations.

The internet is more of a social means then normal everyday life it seems. You will never see me meet someone from Brazil, America, Austria, England, Germany, France and a couple of more nations if i go outside and meet people in my own country. Plus there is Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and so many more social networks these days that people are quite able to live a social life from behind the confined space of their computer screen.

Lol I'm antisocial?!?! All you people are probably 30-40 years old and have nothing... Nothing...
All you do is play the hidden Source all day long. Even a monkey knows that, you bastards.

Yet you are doing a mighty fine job of being insultive against us, proclaiming we have nothing besides playing a video game and calling us bastards. These are things an anti-social person does. And you even look surprised when we lash back because of your comments.

Even now you cant comprehend the fact that I have wasted all your precious time, and all this was a big fat lie. While justice may not come, at least I now Im better then you all at proving a point. You guys fail...

Oh we can comprehend just fine that you came here to complain about someone's behaviour, and in the process made yourself look like someone with less intelligence then most of the forum visitors. You say its a lie? Yet you defend yourself with such vigor it almost looks like the movie 300! Better then us at proving a point? You have certainly proven the point that you, my good sir, are batshit insane.

U mad?

I'm afraid thats not true. Most of us would simply go "lol internet" and carry on, do something else or adapt to the situation like any rationally thinking sane person would.

Then i guess i will be seeing you in Hell one day! Oh we will be having good times down there! I even hear Satan throws monthly barbeque festivals. Goodday to you. :)

Sniper
15th August 2010, 16:28
+1 Digit* :D

sin0fchaos
15th August 2010, 18:06
Im done trolling, if you can please delete the following:
This thread,all my other posts...
Thank you..