PDA

View Full Version : VLees91 Epic Fail!!!

FFAF
8th April 2009, 20:40
This made my day! How retarded can someone be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vcEaXyNC68

The ingame name of the player in the vid is bot63!

Guess which guy the statspage gave me when i searched for bot63......

http://stats.hidden-source.com/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:18243575

If he deletes the video on youtube you can download it here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1HCB1HM4 if you can´t watch it, use VLC player!

Invader_Zim
8th April 2009, 20:41
WOW!

That's a huge piece of fail there vlees :eek:

No I mean...

That's far beyond epic fail D:

Sniper
8th April 2009, 20:52
Wow, what an idiot. :rolleyes:

-SM-SUCKER
8th April 2009, 20:53
This is the way to get your SteamID hardcoded into B5!

biohazard-uk
8th April 2009, 21:35
The ingame name of the player in the vid is bot63!

Guess which guy the statspage gave me when i searched for bot63......

http://stats.hidden-source.com/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:18243575

<3 stats

vlees91
8th April 2009, 21:44
1. Video is now private, because the people I wanted it to see saw it.
2. Unfortuantely this isn't on a ranked server as you can see and so someone else COULD just take that nick so technically this isn't real evidence that it's me
3. I explained all of this to Paegus once long time ago (and he and Ging already had proof of this for quite some time; @Ging: You didn't find every screenshot) and maybe he can explain it to you (also the reason, the video is now offline; I don't mind when tou see it but I don't want to get stupid messages on youtube that someone wants it...)
4. I was banned on most ranked servers anyways
5. The thing with the nick was intendant and is no failure.
5. Yes, hardcode my SteamID in b5 because I don't care: It's Orange Box and so a SteamID ban won't work; lucky me
6. The postapproval system just sucks

|ShoRtY|
8th April 2009, 22:15
hahahahaha
cant believe it... :D
we are trying to get a good demo from him...
and at last he convicts himself...
this lol'd realy hard....
cant stop laughing :D
stupid hacker... :D
this make me to enjoy my day and the next week too...

and we wont play together again...
thanks vlees...
and thanks riki... for finding this vid...

lcpuche
8th April 2009, 23:18
Ban Please

Isolation
8th April 2009, 23:47
Ban Please

I'm pretty sure it'll be a given now.

[TSAT]Flow
9th April 2009, 02:03
Since I cant come up with anything intelligent tonight, I'm just gonna say...

LOL! You fail! :D

/edit: From the B to the A to the N N E D! :D

vlees91
9th April 2009, 06:04
Read post above and thing again about your stupidity and tour low IQ's by not unerstanding this
At least I rofled
But again: Maybe Paegus can explain you

FFAF
9th April 2009, 06:12
2. Unfortuantely this isn't on a ranked server as you can see and so someone else COULD just take that nick so technically this isn't real evidence that it's me
3. I explained all of this to Paegus once long time ago (and he and Ging already had proof of this for quite some time; @Ging: You didn't find every screenshot) and maybe he can explain it to you (also the reason, the video is now offline; I don't mind when tou see it but I don't want to get stupid messages on youtube that someone wants it...)
4. I was banned on most ranked servers anyways
5. Yes, hardcode my SteamID in b5 because I don't care: It's Orange Box and so a SteamID ban won't work; lucky me
6. The postapproval system just sucks

1.Of course is it private now XD, cause YOU setted it to private its your video!(do you ever read what you type before you post it?)
2.unfortunately you played with the bot63 name on a ranked server after you made your awesome wallhack video. try searching bot63 on the statspage , the only id it will give you is yours, since you were the only one using the name bot63. btw how can you know that is was done on a non ranked server, if this wasn&#180;t you who made it?(Retard).
3. tou?? is this french or some kind of retard language you are speaking there?;)
4.of course hackers will get banned, thats the way the world spins!
5.blablabla "i dont care that i got busted" blablabla
6.no, you just suck. you delivered yourself to us(and you still getting dumber and dumber, just read what you&#180;ve posted)!

omg can&#180;t stop laughing! go ahead and cheat against your parents in a game of memory, maybe they won&#180;t notice it! Virgin!

Please reply to prince&#180;s post!

vlees91
9th April 2009, 06:59
L.O.L.

Hey Ging: Maybe you put him in the "Children" group, too. He deserves that special status more than I anybody else :D

|ShoRtY|
9th April 2009, 07:17
omg canīt stop laughing! go ahead and cheat against your parents in a game of memory, maybe they wonīt notice it! Virgin!

lol'd pretty hard :D

-SM-SUCKER
9th April 2009, 08:17
Funny, I had the same idea, but as you confessed in the lines written before it seems to be a valid proof.

Oh please, nobody comment on this part until vlee explained it himself!

FFAF
9th April 2009, 08:52
btw, you have to set your left 4 dead wallhack video to private too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPATApqlQl0

reply to prince&#180;s post, please ^^

|ShoRtY|
9th April 2009, 10:16
btw, you have to set your left 4 dead wallhack video to private too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPATApqlQl0

oh come on...

can u play one game fair without h4x or sth else? :confused:
unbelievable...
u are a disgrace for all gamers... rly... :mad:

vlees91
9th April 2009, 10:25
can u play one game fair without h4x or sth else? :confused:

Yes, I can play CS:S, TF2, L4D, HDN:SRC, COD4 etc without cheats. As you can see that video is made offline with bots. But maybe Paegus can tell you what I told him because I'm to lazy to explain it again

Paegus
9th April 2009, 11:27
to be perfectly fair, as a server admin i've often investigated cheat methods etc myself. though i usually stick to my own test server and bots instead of heading out online and then just sent the info to the mod maker or whatever...

vlees just hasn't cottoned on to that being a good idea yet.

[TSAT]Flow
9th April 2009, 11:29
Yes, I can play CS:S, TF2, L4D, HDN:SRC, COD4 etc without cheats. As you can see that video is made offline with bots. But maybe Paegus can tell you what I told him because I'm to lazy to explain it again

Google has something else to say about this subject

FFAF
9th April 2009, 11:52
Read post above and thing again about your stupidity and tour low IQ's by not unerstanding this
At least I rofled

ok i really doesn&#180;t "unerstand" i really have to "thing" again wait what ??? what tour?

so if i got this right, you are trying to tell us that you are some kind of uberhaxor spy which is hacking on purpose to prevent hacking???

so why did you promote your hax on youtube.

why do you hack against real poeple in public servers?

why is your left 4 dead video info
Newest version of Left2Hack
Features: Everything important wallhacked and coloured
Annoying things like the boomer vomit removed
VAC2 undetected
No need to bypass sv_pure or sv_consistency

You ain&#180;t peagus who tries to prevent hacking in this game. and i doubt that you&#180;ve searched for different kinds of hacking in the hidden source only to report them to ging or peag!

Poor little Guy it&#180;s not your fault that your head is ill! Du BOB:p

|ShoRtY|
9th April 2009, 12:00
to be perfectly fair, as a server admin i've often investigated cheat methods etc myself. though i usually stick to my own test server and bots instead of heading out online and then just sent the info to the mod maker or whatever...

cant believe it... :confused:

salith
9th April 2009, 12:02
Seems like all he knows is hacking... shame really.
Now no-one ill ever believe him if/when he tries to play a game without any hacks running, since he's such a prolific hacker in so many games.
It does begger the question of why? Why bother hacking? Why then announce to the world that you use said hacks?
The only guess is that he feels deficient in his skills to the point where he wants to 'even the playing field'... either that or he just wants to win so badly that he'll cheat to do so instead of focus on improving his skills and winning fairly.
Ah well, no loss in the end.

FFAF
9th April 2009, 12:10
Seems like all he knows is hacking... shame really.
Now no-one ill ever believe him if/when he tries to play a game without any hacks running, since he's such a prolific hacker in so many games.
It does begger the question of why? Why bother hacking? Why then announce to the world that you use said hacks?
The only guess is that he feels deficient in his skills to the point where he wants to 'even the playing field'... either that or he just wants to win so badly that he'll cheat to do so instead of focus on improving his skills and winning fairly.
Ah well, no loss in the end.

all he wants is attention ! if you aint got no friends, neither ingame nor in real life, you have to figure a way out how to get attention! just google his name , all he has in life is, that he hack games! now after i googled your name i feel sad for you, poor poor little Dude:(

http://www.google.de/search?q=vlees91

vlees91
9th April 2009, 12:12
Ok, when Paegus isn't explaining this... I sent Ging a PM long time ago about how to prevent this. AFAIK he just ignored it.
Then I made a screenshot of this and talked to Paegus about it that this is serious because his sv_pure plugin-thingy does NOT detect this. He sent it to Ging... and probably he ignored it again.
So I made this video (I was banned on all good servers anyways so I don't care when someone says: You will get banned on all good servers now! because their server probably isn't good at all...) 1. to see your completely retarded comments on it (that part worked) and 2. to get this fixed in B5 because I don't think it's broken there... (I know, that it's also Valve's fault for the bad sv_pure support for Mods but I'm sure that it's possible to do anything against it (Insurgency Mod has something like this for example))
And well, now you saw the video, so it's made private because this isn't actually any advertisement... You saw any downloadlinks? NO! So GTFO an think again before you think that you're soooo smart and you already KNOW what others mean when they say or do a specific thing. This just proves that you aren't smart at all (see 1.)

@Orange Box thing: the ban system is broken there/SteamID fake

PS: The L4D video isn't even mine and neither is the the YT account. It's just uploaded there. (Don't care when you don't believe me)
PPS: There's a huge difference in people making hacks (and not using them) and people just leeching all kinds of BS from certain sites. Btw: you act like you ARE in the latter group. Exactly the same behavior (like little retarded kids not smart enough to even finish elementary school; typical ragequitting and voicespamming L4D-noob)

vlees91
9th April 2009, 12:14
all he wants is attention ! if you aint got no friends, neither ingame nor in real life, you have to figure a way out how to get attention!

OMG. We are not talking about you and your ridiculous attention-getting posts.

|ShoRtY|
9th April 2009, 12:24

what kinda answer is this please?
u are talking about to put somebody in a "children group"?
and gave me this childish answer? :D

and btw... u have explained nothing... :mad:
but now u can start explaining...
cause you are getting on my nervs with your lies all day long... :mad:

vlees91
9th April 2009, 12:31
what kinda answer is this please?
u are talking about to put somebody in a "children group"?
and gave me this childish answer? :D

and btw... u have explained nothing... :mad:
but now u can start explaining...
cause you are getting on my nervs with your lies all day long... :mad:
... nerves?

I though you would continue ROFLING the complete upcoming week? Is your German week already over

Paegus
9th April 2009, 13:54
cant believe it... :confused:

because it's hard to combat methods of cheating if you don't understand them?

Ging
9th April 2009, 15:01
I'm not sure I've ever ignored information about a potential exploit - not replying != ignoring. I've probably discussed it with others and looked at ways of fixing it, just not made them public, for fairly obvious reasons.

Invader_Zim
9th April 2009, 15:09
What are you still doing here?

Cmon... every1 hates you. You're banned from every single good server.

So why are you still complaining about everything?

Go cheat somewhere else >.<

lcpuche
9th April 2009, 16:42
What are you still doing here?

Cmon... every1 hates you. You're banned from every single good server.

So why are you still complaining about everything?

Go cheat somewhere else >.<

Nobody like a hacker :)

Paegus
9th April 2009, 17:26
not replying != ignoring.

Though to be fair about it, a simple "Thanks" reply would go along way to letting people know that their input isn't being...

Digit*
9th April 2009, 17:57
I'm pretty sure Ging ment with "not replying != ignoring" that infact he DID send a reply.

Me, cant be buggered to care that much anymore. The damage is done already. Vlees's reputation is shot, run over, cut up and then blown to pieces anyway...

Now if we just might add the final step of removing him completely from the forums (as i had suggested eons ago) we can all go to bed safely knowing we have to deal with one less moron here.

Paegus
9th April 2009, 18:50
! means NOT
!true is false
!= is not equal
not replying != ignoring is not replying does not mean i'm ignoring you...

it just means you might feel ignored

Isolation
9th April 2009, 21:05
At least I rofled

This post is just so classic. Insulting the IQ's of others with grammar/spelling like that brings a big smile to my face.

:D

See?

Continue the thread. It's a good read.

vlees91
9th April 2009, 21:35
This post is just so classic. Insulting the IQ's of others with grammar/spelling like that brings a big smile to my face.

:D

See?

Continue the thread. It's a good read.

There are just too much bad influences in this topic so I blame ZE GERMANS!
But I agree: It's funny as hell!

Ban him, he admitted that he cheated once. That makes him a cheater 4 life. It's not possible at all that this is true:

because it's hard to combat methods of cheating if you don't understand them?
"Why? We don't have proof?"
When did you care about that.

Gn8 (<3 post approval system by vBulletin :D)

Zabiela
10th April 2009, 02:39
Vlees give up, you suck at life hardcore. Go suck your thumb because your kd/r isn't high enought, faggot.

|ShoRtY|
10th April 2009, 03:36
... nerves?

I though you would continue ROFLING the complete upcoming week? Is your German week already over

im just ROFLing... :D

Invader_Zim
10th April 2009, 05:40
Google your name vlees^^

You cheat,exploit,hack at everything you have ever played...

Unlike you, paegus tests the cheats on a test-server and not on other people.

And ofcourse we don't doubt that you just want to improve this game by testing the hacks right? >.<

Just gtfo pls :/

Zabiela
10th April 2009, 06:08
ROFL he was asking for cheats to a fucking online pool game. Also, the quotes in mpc forums kept your old name.

|ShoRtY|
10th April 2009, 06:29
ROFL he was asking for cheats to a fucking online pool game. Also, the quotes in mpc forums kept your old name.

WHAT??? :eek:
Are u seriously???

goddammit.... this dude is lamer then i thought...

cant believe it...