PDA

View Full Version : |ShoRtY|

NyteMyre
14th March 2009, 12:33
Hey |ShoRtY|,

Can you explain to me again why I got banned (http://eichhorn.dawn-server.de/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:4208743&advType=steamid&Submit) on the Free Cookies server?

As far as I can remember, I was playing normally and you started saying: "NyteMyre, you are gonna get banned the next round".

GreenAndUgly
14th March 2009, 17:11
Btw.. that happened to me also on other server while shorty was playing. Admin was anonymous but I am quite sure he was shorty.

He is just irratically banning fucker.
Just change server.

-SM-SUCKER
14th March 2009, 17:45
Hey |ShoRtY|,

Can you explain to me again why I got banned (http://eichhorn.dawn-server.de/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:4208743&advType=steamid&Submit) on the Free Cookies server?

As far as I can remember, I was playing normally and you started saying: "NyteMyre, you are gonna get banned the next round".
Read carefully the link you provided. The reason is teamkilling. If this is playing normally it's no wonder you got banned.

Btw.. that happened to me also on other server while shorty was playing. Admin was anonymous but I am quite sure he was shorty.

Just change server.
The more you post the more I understand Shortys decision to remove you...

FFAF
14th March 2009, 18:17

Just change server.

You got issues man, donīt be mad at the world, blame yourself!

biohazard-uk
14th March 2009, 18:40
Just change server.

Zim banned him, not shorty...

Digit*
15th March 2009, 06:14
Zim banned him, not shorty...

Owned.

/thread.

Specht
15th March 2009, 07:40

Just change server.

Give it up, will ya?

NyteMyre
15th March 2009, 09:35
Read carefully the link you provided. The reason is teamkilling. If this is playing normally it's no wonder you got banned.

Yeah, I'm such a teamkiller (http://stats.hidden-source.com/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:4208743)

But seriously, I was just playing....and he just started saying: "You are gonna get banned next round".....and I asked why.
No answer....but he DID ban me.

|ShoRtY|
15th March 2009, 20:10
Bla bla bla...
Message for everybody...
Please stop getting on my nervs and stop crying...
i normally tell u my reason for banning you...
if i dont tell you my reason... dunno... think about it, and change your play...
when u play fair i have no probs with u...

enjoy your day...

-SM-SUCKER
15th March 2009, 22:51
Even if you are not teamkilling much, my guess would be that this tk was (or looked like it was) intentional. This would explain the ban.

And remember, it's not you paying for this server, so if someone does not like your name, or the time you connected, it's the server admins right to ban you. For whatever reasons he sees fit.
If you feel mistreated, it's ok to ask, but after all, it's their server, their rules.

|ShoRtY|
15th March 2009, 23:25
Even if you are not teamkilling much, my guess would be that this tk was (or looked like it was) intentional. This would explain the ban.

And remember, it's not you paying for this server, so if someone does not like your name, or the time you connected, it's the server admins right to ban you. For whatever reasons he sees fit.
If you feel mistreated, it's ok to ask, but after all, it's their server, their rules.

thanks prince...

pidda
16th March 2009, 00:57
Join my server, you can TK all you want.

vlees91
16th March 2009, 11:34
Now I know what Eichhorn.dawn-server.de is...
http://eichhorn.dawn-server.de/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:0:18243575
hmmm proof?

salith
16th March 2009, 13:07
Join my server, you can TK all you want.

Er... no.