PDA

View Full Version : Prielwurmjaeger.. Banned for camping?!

GreenAndUgly
8th March 2009, 03:07
Haha.. This community is really getting rotten.

Now Prielwurmjaeger has same ban policy with Tecmos Kill lab (Yeah I got banned there too for cheating/exploiting because I was just good or above average).

So now Prielwurmjaeger admins seems to be banning good players.

Admin kicked and banned me for "Camping" which I didnt do (And even if somebody camps, its not a reason for a ban).
I think admin was just pissed of because I constantly managed to kill / make damage to him pretty easily.. What a losers.

One of the jerks also teamkilled me.. Dunno if he was the admin himself.
I am not even asking for ban lifting because I am not going to play on servers which has such an idiot admins.

Sniper
8th March 2009, 03:34
Well, better players are always welcome to darkhand's server or the |*PNA*| server. I know I will never ban better players. ;)

Wuped
8th March 2009, 04:09
Well, better players are always welcome to darkhand's server or the |*PNA*| server. I know I will never ban better players. ;)

You'l just burn/slap/slay/freeze them.

>_>

Sniper
8th March 2009, 04:38
You'l just burn/slap/slay/freeze them.

>_>

Only you hun. <3

Genre
8th March 2009, 04:45
The admins of Priel are good players themselves.

They can ban you upon their discretion, especially if on the MOTD it says there is to be no camping, or any other wording of such. If the MOTD says don't camp, then simply don't. It's not a matter of taking damage or making kills, and the good players are very well aware of this, as it's a global attitude they have toward the game. Good scores do not make for good players, so get off your high horse.

|ShoRtY|
8th March 2009, 05:51
i dunno why everybody is crying when they get banned by an admin...
i tell everybody that they have to stop ta/tk/camping/stop destroying probs or sth else a few times..
and i dont want to tell it hundred times... so i dont care aout him when he got banned or not...
i think its easy to say "i dont camped there"...

stalkyard for example...
everybody is standing at spawn... walks it up and down, stands still in the corner or doing sth else and wanna tell me that they are not camping??? :confused:

i dont wanna ban everybody...
i only wanna play some hidden... and wont get angry, cause a guy with shotgun is sitting in a corner and shot me out of my way...
when im slapping this guys out of the corner they are shoting me...
and i think enough is enough...

sooo...
enough for today...
enjoy your day...

biohazard-uk
8th March 2009, 09:00
(And even if somebody camps, its not a reason for a ban).

It is, if the server owner decides it as a rule...

And why not? its not really playing the game, sitting in a corner all round doing nothing...

Paegus
8th March 2009, 09:34
perhaps it was a mis-click? those administration menus can be tricksy man.

try posting your steam id and requesting event logs or something if you believe this to be the case. in the meantime, if you're not banned from CCake (where campers usually just get naded or shoved over a cliff) then stop by some time. i need guinea pigs to test the upgraded hidden-spectator plugin on.

GreenAndUgly
8th March 2009, 12:10
i dunno why everybody is crying when they get banned by an admin...
i tell everybody that they have to stop ta/tk/camping/stop destroying probs or sth else a few times..
and i dont want to tell it hundred times... so i dont care aout him when he got banned or not...
i think its easy to say "i dont camped there"...

stalkyard for example...
everybody is standing at spawn... walks it up and down, stands still in the corner or doing sth else and wanna tell me that they are not camping??? :confused:

i dont wanna ban everybody...
i only wanna play some hidden... and wont get angry, cause a guy with shotgun is sitting in a corner and shot me out of my way...
when im slapping this guys out of the corner they are shoting me...
and i think enough is enough...

sooo...
enough for today...
enjoy your day...

No wonder people are crying about bans.. At least admins should tell the real reason for a ban.

Well I wasnt camping at any round.. Was running around the stalkyard and shortly stopped in openings of the corridors to hear and watch the surroundings.

Also one of the players teamkilled me but I didnt retaliate..
And btw.. you were online at the time with Yuri and El_Cupe.

Also got slapped in the earlier map for a reason not explained to me.

Players were talking german in voice chat so I didnt quite understand..
I heard some babbling about Tecmos server and one of the players asked to ban me (if I understood correctly).

I wish I had demo now ;)

It is, if the server owner decides it as a rule...
And why not? its not really playing the game, sitting in a corner all round doing nothing...

Hmm.. well thats true. But in this case I wasnt camping. I dont like camping, I dont like campers.

Enjoy your day too.

[TSAT]Flow
8th March 2009, 13:06
I'm sure something like "You n00bs don't know how to play so you ban me for camping!?" Isn't the best way to get your ban removed...

FFAF
8th March 2009, 14:09
Hello GreenAndUgly, i am sure i know which admin banned you, and usually he ain&#180;t banning poeple randomly!

And its always nice to post your problems on the right website(www.prielwurmjaeger.de) to let the owners of the servers know what they can improve!

And by the way, try to stay polite next time, insulting poeple helps noone!

No wonder this mod is losing players and dying.. The community is just bunch of elitistic assholes and these few admins seems to be banning players erratically whenever they have a bad day.

Well.. Luckily I have another steam accounts so your bans wont help you at all. :D

i don&#180;t get why you are still playing????? and btw the admins have to ban the retarded guys to create a surrounding where legit players can have a good time!

probably the most guys are thinking, "hey its a mod i haven&#180;t paid for it, i fail at playing this game, so i can be a dickwad and destroy the fun of the guys which are better than me!"

GreenAndUgly
8th March 2009, 15:19
I'm sure something like "You n00bs don't know how to play so you ban me for camping!?" Isn't the best way to get your ban removed...
I didnt say that but it was obvious that someone was pissed of for some reason. Most likely because of good hidden tracking. :)

Flow;145014']I'm sure something like "You n00bs don't know how to play so you ban me for camping!?" Isn't the best way to get your ban removed...

Did I request for ban lifting?.. NO I didnt.

Hello GreenAndUgly, i am sure i know which admin banned you, and usually he ain&#180;t banning poeple randomly!

And by the way, try to stay polite next time, insulting poeple helps noone!

i don&#180;t get why you are still playing????? and btw the admins have to ban the retarded guys to create a surrounding where legit players can have a good time!

probably the most guys are thinking, "hey its a mod i haven&#180;t paid for it, i fail at playing this game, so i can be a dickwad and destroy the fun of the guys which are better than me!"

And I am quite sure he banned me for nothing.
Also why the heck admin slap people without telling the reason. Did nothing wrong there..

And yeah.. no wonder this mod is losing players since majority of the servers is getting like this. Also amount of cheaters has increased lately (I think mostly because of VAC not capable to detecet sv_cheats freezing by memory hack).

And its always nice to post your problems on the right website(www.prielwurmjaeger.de) to let the owners of the servers know what they can improve!
I cant speak german.

i don&#180;t get why you are still playing?????
Still playing but pretty much randomly. I used to be active player.
Not going to magically stop playing because of jerk players or few rotten servers.

And maybe because mod is good and very well done.
Unfortunately player/server base is pretty much total crap.

Digit*
8th March 2009, 19:36
I am not even asking for ban lifting because I am not going to play on servers which has such an idiot admins.

So let's just get...a few things straight here. First: You come in here moaning and whining about how friggin unjustified your ban is because you are supposedly not doing what you are getting banned for. Yet you make absolutely no effort to get yourself unbanned wich kind of destroys the point of this entire thread if even you ever had a point to make. Therefore conclusion: "Pointless thread is pointless."

Did I request for ban lifting?.. NO I didnt.

Again stating this makes your entire point useless. There is no sense in whining/moaning for attention if your desire to get unbanned because supposedly you feel that you were mistreated is non-existant. Conclusion: "Pointless thread is pointless."

And I am quite sure he banned me for nothing.

This server isn't the only server you got banned on (and then too you made a thread about how unfair the world is treating you, bad childhood, molested when you were young yadayada and so forth). Doesn't that make you think there must be SOMETHING you are doing wrong? You do not get banned for nothing...there is always a reason. Did it never struck you that perhaps the way you might treat people, react to what they state, behave according to another's actions might offend someone? Perhaps you act as a total jerk. (albeit unknowing to you since what you do you perceive as right, misguided as it might be). And that might be the reason you might get banned, if not for any other reason...

Still playing but pretty much randomly. I used to be active player.
Not going to magically stop playing because of jerk players or few rotten servers.

Tip: Don't play with the jerk players and don't play on the few rotten servers = fix.

And maybe because mod is good and very well done.
Unfortunately player/server base is pretty much total crap.

Stop playing completely and stop annoying us with your rants = fix nr 2.

p.s. And before you play your dubious "I don't give a rats ass"-card think about this for a second. Would you honoustly put so much effort into a single thread stating that you were treated so unfairly that it's a crime yet scream from the top of your lungs that you do NOT want to get unbanned if you really didn't give a crap? If you really don't care then every post you made so far is nothing more then a cry for attention...you got banned...yet you don't want to get UNbanned...and still you come here to tell us about how oh-so-badly you were treated. :/

Just help me out a little bit here buddy cus apperantly my mind is incapable of understanding the situation.

biohazard-uk
8th March 2009, 20:00
it was obvious that someone was pissed of for some reason. Most likely because of good hidden tracking.

The admins on prielwurm wouldn’t ban you because of your “good tracking” which pissed them off, then use the reason of camping…That server gets players with good tracking all the time, why ban you specifically for it? You got banned from CC for team-attacking and said there that you never teamattacked, but then, The Dark Prince or Paegus would never permanently ban you without a good reason...the same with prielwurm

And as digit said; Unless this thread is to appeal, which its not, then its pointless...

GreenAndUgly
8th March 2009, 21:36
So let's just get...a few things straight here. First: You come in here moaning and whining about how friggin unjustified your ban is because you are supposedly not doing what you are getting banned for. Yet you make absolutely no effort to get yourself unbanned wich kind of destroys the point of this entire thread if even you ever had a point to make. Therefore conclusion: "Pointless thread is pointless."

Again stating this makes your entire point useless. There is no sense in whining/moaning for attention if your desire to get unbanned because supposedly you feel that you were mistreated is non-existant. Conclusion: "Pointless thread is pointless."

This server isn't the only server you got banned on (and then too you made a thread about how unfair the world is treating you, bad childhood, molested when you were young yadayada and so forth). Doesn't that make you think there must be SOMETHING you are doing wrong? You do not get banned for nothing...there is always a reason. Did it never struck you that perhaps the way you might treat people, react to what they state, behave according to another's actions might offend someone? Perhaps you act as a total jerk. (albeit unknowing to you since what you do you perceive as right, misguided as it might be). And that might be the reason you might get banned, if not for any other reason...

Tip: Don't play with the jerk players and don't play on the few rotten servers = fix.

p.s. And before you play your dubious "I don't give a rats ass"-card think about this for a second. Would you honoustly put so much effort into a single thread stating that you were treated so unfairly that it's a crime yet scream from the top of your lungs that you do NOT want to get unbanned if you really didn't give a crap? If you really don't care then every post you made so far is nothing more then a cry for attention...you got banned...yet you don't want to get UNbanned...and still you come here to tell us about how oh-so-badly you were treated. :/

Just help me out a little bit here buddy cus apperantly my mind is incapable of understanding the situation.

Same goes with this: http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=10249

So shut the fuck up.

You will never get rid of me now.

The admins on prielwurm wouldn’t ban you because of your “good tracking” which pissed them off, then use the reason of camping…That server gets players with good tracking all the time, why ban you specifically for it?

You fail. You dont know what happened.. You wasnt there. And yeah, they banned for no reason. Didnt do anything to get the ban.

Loser admins are loser admins. All I can say.

And btw.. I dont fucking need ban lifts. Just switching accounts is enough.

Master of Puppets
8th March 2009, 21:56
Same goes with this: http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=10249

Have you read that subforum name?

Ging
8th March 2009, 21:59
Right, I think that's quite enough of this particular bit of dull bitching.