PDA

View Full Version : STEAM_0:0:9224951 | ininjai | Cheating w/Proof

first1edition
2nd March 2009, 22:47
You can see he's clearly BS in these dems.

http://files.filefront.com/ninjahaxdem/;13400037;/fileinfo.html
http://files.filefront.com/ninjahax2dem/;13400041;/fileinfo.html

Paegus
3rd March 2009, 09:01
walking around everywhere and camping in as obvious as they are over-used places = you're gonna die now
no status or way to directly ID player in demo = useless

no ban from me.

best way to get usable proof is to type status in your console when each demo starts and then to spectate the guy 1st person when he's IRIS. If you're going to test an IRIS when you're hidden you need to pull off-the-wall stuff that makes you a hard target. no sitting in the same spot for ages, waiting for someone to walk in and check the obvious corners with his LAM.

Digit*
3rd March 2009, 16:56
Congratulations! This is your SECOND fail thread.

I do commend you for atleast posting the demo this time, although due to obvious reasons as mentioned by paegus it was pretty unhelpful. Make sure you actually move around in a hard to track kind of way when you are confronting a supposed cheater.

It'll make our jobs a lot easier (and it will provide us with awesomer demo's :))

[TSAT]Flow
3rd March 2009, 18:13
Attention whore anyone?

Specht
3rd March 2009, 19:23
Played with that guy one of these days, just seemed to be a good tracker, nothing abnormal.

-SM-SUCKER
3rd March 2009, 22:29
Congratulations! This is your SECOND fail thread.

Flow;144868']Attention whore anyone?
You should appreciate his willingness to contribute to this community. He is new, and obviously not the fastest learner, but still he is trying.
Be nice to him.
Paegus did it the right way.

ininjai
7th March 2009, 03:21
I am getting sick of people calling other people hackers. I have never used any type of exploit to gain an advantage. This demo you posted is just another video of you getting shot in the face, nothing more.

Sniper
7th March 2009, 03:29
I am getting sick of people calling other people hackers. I have never used any type of exploit to gain an advantage. This demo you posted is just another video of you getting shot in the face, nothing more.

I blame [SKG]. :p

[TSAT]Flow
7th March 2009, 08:57
I blame all of you... :mad:

Paegus
7th March 2009, 10:05

yeah but don't worry mate. the community replied to the bogus accusation with enough condemnation and ridicule to run a fancy multi-hulled oil tanker aground.

you're safe...

for now :)

Darkhand
3rd August 2009, 22:59
Logged in and found this steam ID with a score of 61 and 10 today with 38 minutes connect time; logged before I could get a demo. So nothing definitive, just adding info.

Specht
4th August 2009, 05:05
Paegus' "for now :)" might've been right.

Digit*
4th August 2009, 11:51
Wouldn't be the first time someone falls to the dark side. D:

I'll be one to keep an eye out though...

Genre
4th August 2009, 13:44
I've played with ininjai several times, and I've demoed each of those times without successfully catching anything.

In my opinion (at this point) he's just a good tracker. After a few rounds I get into it and I can get around him just fine. Decent hidden I suppose, it's been a month or two since I last played with him.

ininjai
5th August 2009, 08:47
I am soo sick of these accusations. i get blamed for this shit every time i log on. i just found out i am banned from darkhand so i decided to log onto the forums. Its sad that i get banned from servers for being a decent tracker. I invite anyone to make a demo of me playing, I play this game almost every day. Now i can only play on a few servers thanks to noobs screaming hacker.

Digit*
5th August 2009, 11:49
I am soo sick of these accusations. i get blamed for this shit every time i log on. i just found out i am banned from darkhand so i decided to log onto the forums. Its sad that i get banned from servers for being a decent tracker. I invite anyone to make a demo of me playing, I play this game almost every day. Now i can only play on a few servers thanks to noobs screaming hacker.

But you DO hack don't you? :D
That's okay...i use hax in hidden source too. Where'd you think i get my skills from anyway. It's not like i can use my mouse and keyboard...pffrt...honoustly...>.> And ofcourse let's not forget Flow seeing he's the chief tester of my hax. Welcome to the club. :)

biohazard-uk
5th August 2009, 15:12
But you DO hack don't you? :D
That's okay...i use hax in hidden source too. And ofcourse let's not forget Flow seeing he's the chief tester of my hax. Welcome to the club. :)

Getting overrun by hackers D:>

Sniper
5th August 2009, 17:40

I'm going to look into why you got banned from Darkhand's... :confused:

Well, you were banned on the [O-T] server for TKing, and a lot of admins swap ban lists, so that's what might have happened.

ininjai
5th August 2009, 22:14
I remember getting banned from one or two servers for team killing team killers but this was a while ago, maybe a year or more. I would love for those bans to get lifted. I like to play on darkhand/2f4f servers/chicago servers, but i just usually go where the people are since not many play this mod anymore.

Darkhand
5th August 2009, 23:37
You shouldn't be banned, I was just adding info to the thread since there was nothing definitive. I'll fix it.

Just don't kill off the population of the server with uberskills and I don't mind. :)

EDIT: My fault, I added you to my list of steam ids that I google for when something looks fishy, but didn't move you over to the 'ok' side of the list when I was done. All fixed. Believe me I've banned people for hunches in the past, if I wanted to ban you I'd have said so. :)

ininjai
7th August 2009, 00:29
Sounds good, Thanks.

Zabiela
7th August 2009, 03:40
Ah, that was funny.

Damn haxers, winning the game and all.

Darkhand
7th August 2009, 15:00
Ah, that was funny.

Damn haxers, winning the game and all.

I subscribe to the 'only haxors can possibly be better than I am since I'm so awesome' philosophy. ;)

Sniper
7th August 2009, 15:07
I subscribe to the 'only haxors can possibly be better than I am since I'm so awesome' philosophy. ;)

I wonder how many times you googled my SteamID and put me on the "suspicious" list. :p

Darkhand
7th August 2009, 15:20
I wonder how many times you googled my SteamID and put me on the "suspicious" list. :p

Well we know you're a low down dirty haxor!

Genre
7th August 2009, 15:39
I wonder how many people have google'd my SteamID

Sniper
7th August 2009, 15:41
I wonder how many people have google'd my SteamID

I know I have! ;)