View Full Version : STEAM_0:1:9793969 | Murilo Specht | Suspicious

will_kill10394
1st March 2009, 06:37
116 "Murilo Specht" STEAM_0:1:9793969 04:43 188 0 active
Does anyone know if he hacks/exploits

vlees91
1st March 2009, 08:13
http://stats.hidden-source.com/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:9793969
Don't think so (at least not on long term; but recently the stats are maybe a bit weird)

FFAF
1st March 2009, 13:21
Hahaha, i gotta send him the link to this thread^^

And NO he is not cheating!

BTW if you think that someone is cheating demo him and give us the link !

Digit*
1st March 2009, 13:39
OMFG! Specht got caught haxing!! :eek:

Must initiate bannification!

-SM-SUCKER
1st March 2009, 13:44
I wantz thoze threadz for me as well. I will have to start raping noobs to get some attention then.

Btw, can some mod check the ips of those new guys coming to the forums, all accusing long time players of cheating without proof. Maybe it's a single individual.

Specht
1st March 2009, 15:53
I haven't played for months, when I come back, this happens, and trust me, I'm REALLY rusty, if I got banned for failing at physkilling (although my knife did not fail), I cannot imagine what would happen to you guys.

@weird stats: killing myself at the end of the round is the most normal thing to do, specially when you don't care about the stats.

I'm guessing if I say Murilo Specht doesn't hack it won't count, right? :D

Sniper
1st March 2009, 16:29
I haven't played for months, when I come back, this happens, and trust me, I'm REALLY rusty, if I got banned for failing at physkilling (although my knife did not fail), I cannot imagine what would happen to you guys.

@weird stats: killing myself at the end of the round is the most normal thing to do, specially when you don't care about the stats.

I'm guessing if I say Murilo Specht doesn't hack it won't count, right? :D

I played with this guy. He's a total hacker! :p

Wuped
1st March 2009, 16:46
Can confirm total h4x.

Specht
1st March 2009, 16:48
Murilo, I been playing this for 4 years to be exact. I know you cheat somehow. You been banned from other servers. There's witnesses that saw this. You killing the hidden over and over the way you were could just tell us you were hacking. I've played with you before as well many times. I am more than sure you hack, and as a admin, it's my job to rid of cheaters/hackers/exploiters/ etc. I'm sorry if i came a little strong because i know you're a nice guy, but i have to clean out the bad from the good within the hidden community, and especially Sacmo's Kill Lab server. I don't make decisions like banning people permanently for nothing, i do it for good reason. I did it because you were simply killing the hidden over and over again without missing one shot.

The funny thing is that, as soon as you connected, i alerted the other admins about you and as soon as you joined, you killed the hidden immediately from the point and kept at it as i told the other admins that were in with me at the time that you would do just that.

One of the situations where I killed the hidden instantly: I was just playing around with another guy by pushing a crate on top of a body, something stabbed me on the left, I just turned left and shot, what did he want me to do? Shoot to the ceiling when I saw the red thingie coming from the left and I got pushed to the right?

I think he's lying about playing for 4 years, he can't be THAT bad for playing this whole time.

If he's more than sure that I hack, I'd be afraid that if he's more than sure his wife is loyal he'd be 110% mistaken.

will_kill10394
1st March 2009, 17:08
Im just wondering to se what u say and i will post this on skg and see what the supers say

FFAF
1st March 2009, 17:10
One of the situations where I killed the hidden instantly: I was just playing around with another guy by pushing a crate on top of a body, something stabbed me on the left, I just turned left and shot, what did he want me to do? Shoot to the ceiling when I saw the red thingie coming from the left and I got pushed to the right?

I think he's lying about playing for 4 years, he can't be THAT bad for playing this whole time.

If he's more than sure that I hack, I'd be afraid that if he's more than sure his wife is loyal he'd be 110% mistaken.

haha that one made my day!

[TSAT]Flow
1st March 2009, 17:19
Murilo, I been playing this for 4 years to be exact. I know you cheat somehow. You been banned from other servers. There's witnesses that saw this. You killing the hidden over and over the way you were could just tell us you were hacking. I've played with you before as well many times. I am more than sure you hack, and as a admin, it's my job to rid of cheaters/hackers/exploiters/ etc. I'm sorry if i came a little strong because i know you're a nice guy, but i have to clean out the bad from the good within the hidden community, and especially Sacmo's Kill Lab server. I don't make decisions like banning people permanently for nothing, i do it for good reason. I did it because you were simply killing the hidden over and over again without missing one shot.

The funny thing is that, as soon as you connected, i alerted the other admins about you and as soon as you joined, you killed the hidden immediately from the point and kept at it as i told the other admins that were in with me at the time that you would do just that.

Can't... Stop... Laughing...

biohazard-uk
1st March 2009, 20:49
haha, awesome :D

You must of really pissed them off :S

Specht
1st March 2009, 21:03
At their forums I was being ultra-polite, one of them admins said "as you argu politely I'll give you a trial period..."

But I guess after they read this it won't work anymore :D

Not much of a deal anyway, I had no challenge at all, the server was full on derelict and I guess my score was around 15/1 (probably killed by pigstick) by the time I got banned, wouldn't be too fun to play there anyway, the only problem is that my ping on that server was great, it was around 145 the whole time...

Wuped
1st March 2009, 21:48

Stop hacking.

Sniper
1st March 2009, 22:45
At their forums I was being ultra-polite, one of them admins said "as you argu politely I'll give you a trial period..."

But I guess after they read this it won't work anymore :D

Not much of a deal anyway, I had no challenge at all, the server was full on derelict and I guess my score was around 15/1 (probably killed by pigstick) by the time I got banned, wouldn't be too fun to play there anyway, the only problem is that my ping on that server was great, it was around 145 the whole time...

145 ping sucks dude. And isn't that a random hidden server? I hate servers like that...

Sniper
1st March 2009, 22:52
Player Name: TFS.Billy Mays
Admin that banned you: It did not tell me. All I recall it saying was, "STEAM_0:1:6928983 was banned for the following reasons: cheating/exploiting"
Time and Date it happened: Happened around 2:30 Central Time on February 24, 2009
Players Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6928983

Reason you were banned: Cheating/exploiting
The reason I believe I got banned was because I saw the Hidden jump behind some crates in hdn_stalkyard, Loading yard 6, so I shot and killed(unexpectedly) the Hidden through a gap between the crates. I was standing at the insertion point when I made the shot.

Why you want to be unbanned:
Well first I was not cheating or exploiting. I don't even know of any exploits, except for bunny hopping, but I can't even do that. So I would like to be unbanned from the server. I have been playing on this server for at least a month and had no problems until now. Hopefully this fulfills the requirements to lift my ban.

Game: "Hidden: Source"
The funny thing is, All those people you mentioned, Have been banned and accused for hacking from various and different servers. Much of those accusations are very truthful and many of those bans are and continue to be honored to this day. And PNA? Are you kidding me? All those names you mentioned above are known exploiters/hackers. I've been around for as long as you have. And i am 100% sure that they all do some sort of exploiting/hacking.

The point is I know who cheats/exploits/hacks/ etc. I've been around and seen Hidden players come and go. I really wish people who cheat/hack wouldn't play the game at all. There's many and i know of some of those many, and I wish that those "some" would let this Hidden game go and let us Hidden players, play the game. We are a Small community of Hidden gamers and I wish people wouldn't hack/cheat or whatever to take advantage of other new found Hidden:Source gamers.

You also did say that You do hack when you were asked, and do you think it's a really good idea to mention that to a Admin? I believe not. There was a couple of us in there. We heard what you said. We dealt with your argument. We shut you up.

I would like to know How you were killing the Hidden, a couple of seconds into the round, with a pistol, over and over again thus, resulting in a banishment from Sacmo Hidden:Source Server. I would like to see and read this explanation because it happened more than once.

For now, it's up to me to show the Hidden:Source community and SKG of the Cheaters/Exploiters and rid of them even if it's one person at a time. I'm doing my Job as a SKG Community member/server administrator. I will do what i have to especially in Sacmo Hidden Server.

Can't..... Stop... LAUGHING!!!! :D :D :D

OMG now I have to go on their server and own them! :cool:

Genre
2nd March 2009, 00:46
Okay, so I just joined Sacmo's server, started playing. There is no way these guys have been playing as long as they say they have. That Sacmo guy pounces in straight lines is so easy to spot. None of the hiddens I played with moved fast enough at all, mostly walking or sitting around using the aura in plain sight.

I went and physed a few of them and got accused of pigsticking.

I finally got banned when we were on traindepot, and a pipebomb flew at me from atop a train, so naturally I started shooting up there. Then, /disconnect for general cheats/exploits

I got a demo of it, but I don't care much to post it as you might catch me hacking ;)

Elbig
2nd March 2009, 02:49
Woot we all got banned from the nicest server ever! Sacmo SKG server for all the l33t player and non hackers like us

Sniper
2nd March 2009, 03:29
Yep, I got banned too! (http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=10247) :p

How my "retort" thread went on their forums. (http://skggaming.com/forums/index.php?topic=1504.0) They are just a bunch of douches. :rolleyes:

And now I got banned from their forum! ROFL

Specht
2nd March 2009, 03:51
Holy shit, they are a bunch of newbies lying they are experts and think anyone better than them is a hacker, I'm not playing there again even if I get unbanned.

Genre
2nd March 2009, 05:00
Well all of the old PNA members are clearly hackers, so we'll just stick to the PNA server where we know we're safe.

Wuped
2nd March 2009, 05:11
Well all of the old PNA members are clearly hackers, so we'll just stick to the PNA server where we know we're safe.

Members of pna... Clans in H:S are silly there's no competition system, just saying. >_>

Genre
2nd March 2009, 07:39
Members of pna... Clans in H:S are silly there's no competition system, just saying. >_>
Go away

Paegus
2nd March 2009, 07:54
so basically... they're the new JDQC?

noted.

-SM-SUCKER
2nd March 2009, 08:51
Tournament I (http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=9733)
and
Tournament II (http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=9840)
It was done before and I hope it will happen again.

so basically... they're the new JDQC?

noted.
Seems like it. I think I will have to go and visit them incognito, just to check it out.
New achievement:
FYI I'm a noob: Play more than 60 minutes on Sacmos server without getting banned.

Zabiela
2nd March 2009, 16:55
How my "retort" thread went on their forums. (http://skggaming.com/forums/index.php?topic=1504.0) They are just a bunch of douches. :rolleyes:

And now I got banned from their forum! ROFL

You know what I dont care if u were hacking or not, what i say goes, and u will stay banned until i feel otherwise, I think u were hacking and that all that matters here, good day kid.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f346/Walouf/1208813475992.png

Hahahaha he wont watch the demo you provide yet he demanded more evidence.

[TSAT]Flow
2nd March 2009, 17:16
I was spectating u and watching u for a long long time, as far as it goes, my judgement usually is never flawed, I used to hack a lot and I know what I am looking for, as far as it goes I need more proof then just a website showing ur stats and a demo that i don't believe is yours, the ban will remain until new evidence is given to me.

Orly? :rolleyes:

biohazard-uk
2nd March 2009, 18:47
Well we all went to SKG and ended up all banned for making him quit and cry :D

EDIT:

Sorry biohazarduk, you are banned from using this forum!

Its all over... :'(

[TSAT]Flow
2nd March 2009, 18:50
casualties:

Biohazard [UK]
Digit*
Samarubi
[TSAT]Flow

:D

Digit*
2nd March 2009, 19:09
For those of you who care, here is my point of view (http://files.filefront.com/SKG+Bannagerar/;13398832;/fileinfo.html) on the whole situation. Enjoy.

Darkhand
2nd March 2009, 19:23
All you horrible haxors need to quit haxing!

[TSAT]Flow
2nd March 2009, 19:27
http://skggaming.com/forums/Themes/basic/images/basic.png

This made me giggle...

biohazard-uk
2nd March 2009, 19:36
I prefer "ultimategamingserver.com" or whatever it was in the server xD

Specht
2nd March 2009, 22:49
I remember he mentioned something about Genre shortly before he banned me... not sure what, I think he said something like "you are just like the others: blah, blah, Genre, blah..."

Genre
3rd March 2009, 03:03
Yeah I'm a big hacker, I have my phys aimbots and BHS loaded and ready

Sniper
3rd March 2009, 05:22
Didn't mention me? :confused:

Specht
3rd March 2009, 05:26
Didn't mention me? :confused:

No, you suck at h4xing!

[TSAT]Flow
3rd March 2009, 09:10