PDA

View Full Version : STEAM_0:1:20507745 | H1dd3n | hacks

vlees91
27th February 2009, 12:17
http://stats.hidden-source.com/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:20507745
(noobstats but he was playing very well this morning)
started speccing him. In demo he is following the hidden sometimes with the crosshair but he's not shooting. When he noticed that i went spec (and someone else too) he suddenly was afk alot and didn't hit hima nymore and from kpd 22:3 became 22:3,5,6,etc

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3314/hdnorigin0002.jpg compare that screenshot with his profile on the statssite
demo is useless because he starts playing like a beginner as soon as he notices that I spec but when someone really wants it i can upload it too

Hannibal
27th February 2009, 12:53
maybe it was a pro playing on a nooby friends-account...

vlees91
27th February 2009, 13:02
and when 2 people start speccing the noob is suddenly on again and being "afk" alot while when he was hidden he instantly started to try killing us at the spawn. right

Paegus
27th February 2009, 13:06
could always just try to die quickly or say "meh, [insert possible distraction that would give you a legitimate reason to go to spectator here]..."

where [insert possible distraction that would give you a legitimate reason to go to spectator here] can be but is not limited to...

need foods
my mom walked in
phone
plague of locusts
my anus is bleeding
...etc...

it's not that complicated.

vlees91
27th February 2009, 13:42
my anus is bleeding

I'll try that the next time :D

-SM-SUCKER
27th February 2009, 14:20
Try adding the demo next time...;)

vlees91
27th February 2009, 15:03
Try adding the demo next time...;)

when it actually contains real evidence...

Darkhand
27th February 2009, 16:18
could always just try to die quickly or say "meh, [insert possible distraction that would give you a legitimate reason to go to spectator here]..."

where [insert possible distraction that would give you a legitimate reason to go to spectator here] can be but is not limited to...

need foods
my mom walked in
phone
plague of locusts
my anus is bleeding
...etc...

it's not that complicated.

This is why my ranking sucks so bad on my own server, I'm constantly getting myself killed on purpose to have a reason to watch folks. :D

Wuped
27th February 2009, 16:45
This is why my ranking sucks so bad on my own server, I'm constantly getting myself killed on purpose to have a reason to watch folks. :D

I always was like "sorry I have to go guys" changes my name and joined back in like a minute, I'm sneaky.

Paegus
27th February 2009, 17:41
hmm but team-aura sprites make it too easy to see when someone's being naughty.