PDA

View Full Version : STEAM_0:0:5983764 - Vihreš Ja Ruma - Teamkiller

-SM-SUCKER
4th February 2009, 22:02
I got no demo, happened to randomly.
But his stats (http://stats.hidden-source.com/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:5983764) show a huge amount of teamkills.

GreenAndUgly
4th February 2009, 22:48
Yeah sure.. You banned me for being tked.. Good job!
How can you people when you dont even see whats happening?

I thought I saw the hidden just in the corner of the train cart and shoot a bit carelessly :rolleyes:

As for the relatively big amount of tk on my stats..
Almost all of them are from playing around with my friends on my own hidden test server (which is now public and have been recording stats).

I happened to be recording whole incident.. so here it is
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q63FLRGQ

The guy tked me before I could even apologize.. :eek:
So you are barking up the wrong tree now..

Paegus
5th February 2009, 09:14
errr prince... he's already banned from CC at 14:10 22 Jan 09 CET for team-attacking.

sum_banlog STEAMID :D

i really need to fix and restore that clause for duplicate perm-bans that aren't separated by commutes.

and did you ban that other guy as well?

GreenAndUgly:
if you're going to record mass TKs to the stats system then you'll get no sympathy. goof servers are goof servers for a reason and shouldn't be ranked.

-SM-SUCKER
5th February 2009, 10:00
Yeah sure.. You banned me for being tked.. Good job!
How can you people when you dont even see whats happening?

I was there when it happened. And the fact that you got banned from CC before for the same reason doesn't help you much.

errr prince... he's already banned from CC at 14:10 22 Jan 09 CET for team-attacking.

sum_banlog STEAMID :D

i really need to fix and restore that clause for duplicate perm-bans that aren't separated by commutes.

and did you ban that other guy as well?

GreenAndUgly:

I'll try to remember to sum_banlog before adding a new ban.
And I did not ban the other guy, because it was an act of self defense. Instead I explained him the retaliation thing, and that recording a demo is the only solution. I hope he learned.

GreenAndUgly
5th February 2009, 13:58
Since when I have been banned on CC?
At least not when I have been playing on CC..

WTF is going on.. Never tked there anybody. At least not intentionally.
Perhaps teamattacked but only accidentally while trying to get the hidden..

No wonder this mod is losing players and dying.. The community is just bunch of elitistic assholes and these few admins seems to be banning players erratically whenever they have a bad day.

Gosh.. I have been playing this mod randomly since first betas and never been banned anywhere for accidental team wounds. Why the heck I have suddenly become "Oh so bad teamkiller".

There is lots of real teamkillers running around.. Get them, not the normal players.

Well.. Luckily I have another steam accounts so your bans wont help you at all. :D

And I did not ban the other guy, because it was an act of self defense. Instead I explained him the retaliation thing, and that recording a demo is the only solution. I hope he learned.

Yeah sure self defence?
Shooting me back when I am not even shooting him? Yeah real self defence sure! (Sure you can check the demo too see what really happened)

I have seen you banning people who retaliated.. Whats the difference now?

[TSAT]Flow
5th February 2009, 14:02
Everyone who gets banned is either cheating, teamkilling or being a dickwad.

Well.. Luckily I have another steam accounts so your bans wont help you at all. :D

And you sir, have just proven that you are #2 and 3#.

Have fun getting your second account banned too! :D

Ps.: Why would someone add ranking to a server that is only meant to be a FFA playground? ;)

GreenAndUgly
5th February 2009, 14:11
GreenAndUgly:
if you're going to record mass TKs to the stats system then you'll get no sympathy. goof servers are goof servers for a reason and shouldn't be ranked.

That really wasnt my purpose! I can tell you that. :(

Flow;144018']Everyone who gets banned is either cheating, teamkilling or being a dickwad.

And you sir, have just proven that you are #2 and 3#.

Have fun getting your second account banned too! :D

Ps.: Why would someone add ranking to a server that is only meant to be a FFA playground? ;)

Certainly not cheating or teamkilling.
Maybe I am an dickwad but so are you and most of this rotten community. I really dont feel being nice towards dickhead players.

And why would I get banned again?

And the server thing is long story.
Used most of my older server configs and it was configured to send stats.

Luckily new server didnt record everything when old stats servers were changed from "stats1.hidden-stats.co.uk:6838" to "stats.hidden-source.com:6838"

Whatever.. Keep your bans if it makes you happy.
I think this case is closed.

Digit*
5th February 2009, 15:00
That really wasnt my purpose! I can tell you that. :(

Next time, don't rank it = fix.

Why would I get banned?

That question has already been answered in the first post of this thread. It's not a matter of why anymore...

Whatever.. Keep your bans if it makes you happy.

We sure will, you have a nice day now. :) (See what i did there? That smilie indicates i'm happy with the bans.)

GreenAndUgly
5th February 2009, 15:21
That question has already been answered in the first post of this thread. It's not a matter of why anymore...

Oh.. Well.. So next time someone teamkills me, I get banned.. Good job!
I dont really see any reason for bans for normal playing.

We sure will, you have a nice day now. :) (See what i did there? That smilie indicates i'm happy with the bans.)
Power tripping admins are always happy, good for you! :D

[TSAT]Flow
5th February 2009, 16:11
Oh.. Well.. So next time someone teamkills me, I get banned.. Good job!

That never happened, and will never happen... :rolleyes:

Master of Puppets
5th February 2009, 17:26
Flow;144024']That never happened, and will never happen... :rolleyes:

Especially to him on most of the server...

Conroy
5th February 2009, 17:44

maybe be a "bit" (http://eichhorn.dawn-server.de/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:5983764&Submit) more carefully what you are shooting at...

also wondering why your nick changes that often :rolleyes:

Digit*
5th February 2009, 20:55
Me thinks someone just got proven wrong...

Always funny how it strikes me that no matter how hard they cry or try to act tough there is always evidence on the interwebz just proving undeniably they are wrong.......and STILL they try to defend themselves. :/ ...must be an age issue or something...

Scuzzy
7th February 2009, 12:45
Here's how this thread went for me...

I got no demo, happened to randomly.
But his stats (http://stats.hidden-source.com/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:5983764) show a huge amount of teamkills.

<scuzzy thought>Suspicious, will watch this player.</scuzzy thought>

<scuzzy thought>A previous ban... hmmm, doesn't look good, but still not going to ban him.</scuzzy thought>

Since when I have been banned on CC?
At least not when I have been playing on CC..

<scuzzy thought> Maybe he was talking about the other player, have to ask Pageas if he meant this guy...</scuzzy thought>

<scuzzy thought> Sounds reasonable, he may just be a bad shot.</scuzzy thought>

No wonder this mod is losing players and dying.. The community is just bunch of elitistic assholes and these few admins seems to be banning players erratically whenever they have a bad day.

<scuzzy thought>Bad call cornflake, attacking the community admins isn't a good idea, your frustration might be warrented but no good can come from this.... </scuzzy thought>

Gosh.. I have been playing this mod randomly since first betas and never been banned anywhere for accidental team wounds. Why the heck I have suddenly become "Oh so bad teamkiller".

<scuzzy thought>Would have been a good post so far if he'd left out that attacking admins thing...</scuzzy thought>

<scuzzy thought>Banned perm.</scuzzy thought>

Hannibal
7th February 2009, 12:51
I vouch for GreenAndUgly because most admins are retarded adminabusers = /

Wuped
7th February 2009, 13:20
I vouch for GreenAndUgly because most admins are retarded adminabusers = /

<3