PDA

View Full Version : STEAM_0:1:4625149 | Third Eye | Hacker

cjdelta04
31st December 2008, 03:07
This one has a wall hack or something that allows him to follow the hidden better than I've ever seen. Even when they are standing still. here is a link to a demo. I didn't get a Steam ID in time but keep an eye out for him.

http://www.fileswap.com/share/?id=ecfb953d9d17e80aa226d13ff9dd04a8

Darkhand
31st December 2008, 04:19
That alone isn't really bad, I'd have seen ya too. :)

Logs show that name on my server alot so I've got a SteamID to watch for, one of the admins even kicked him once (no reason unfortunately). I'll watch him, but there's not (yet) enough evidence for a ban.

Syxx
1st January 2009, 00:27
This one has a wall hack or something that allows him to follow the hidden better than I've ever seen.

Could it be possible that he had a crappy graphics card and not able to support the shader that provides the Hidden his "cloak"?

Zabiela
1st January 2009, 01:05
Could it be possible that he had a crappy graphics card and not able to support the shader that provides the Hidden his "cloak"?

Not if it really is a wallhack.

Sniper
2nd January 2009, 03:50
BTW, Third Eye is actually Flood. I got his steam ID, STEAM_0:1:4625149. Yeah he's suspiciously good, and a jerk, but that's always been Flood.

http://stats.hidden-source.com/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:4625149

Wuped
2nd January 2009, 06:11
Flood dosn't hack, that demo shows no "wallhacking" also you're an idiot.

Digit*
2nd January 2009, 11:19
My my aren't we friendly today.

He was only suspicious of him and had us confirm or deny his thoughts about that player. No need to call him an idiot over something like that.

Zabiela
2nd January 2009, 21:22
Yeah the demo is pretty lame. Nothing there.

Flood
9th January 2009, 03:55
Yeah, I'll admit I am a jerk. I'm only a jerk to cocks who annoy me, and talk shit. I get a real kick out of talking shit to people like that. I've started to just not say anything at all though. It's just stupid.

I don't hack by the way. I'm pretty traditional when I play this game. I play it as if I downloaded it, and messed with my controls. I don't use mods, I turn the graphics all the way up, and I don't bunny hop (nor do I know how to bunny hop). I go by a lot of aliases because I can't pick a name, but my two main ones these days are "Eon Blue Apocalypse" and "Third Eye." My graphics card is a EVGA Geforce 8800 GTS so you can rule that out. I just play the game and TRY not to be a douche most of the time.

Wuped
9th January 2009, 05:18
TRY not to be a douche most of the time.

Lies.

Flood
9th January 2009, 17:43
Lies.

I said most of the time!