PDA

View Full Version : "006" STEAM_0:0:17934192 - Black Hidden Bug

[TSAT]Flow
4th December 2008, 14:29
Just played with B!oANus on Frag7.de when 006 joined and started trying his hax out...

Even tho he clearly has the BHS his aiming sucks bigtime... Almost feel sorry for reporting him... almost :p

To the important part:

"006" STEAM_0:0:17934192 - not listed on hiddenstats yet, seems like he avoided every ranked server there is!

HERE (http://files.filefront.com/hax0r+006rar/;12550964;/fileinfo.html) are the demos I made, he was jumping against the fence at hidden spawn on traindepot after getting hit by my 303 pellets while standing still.(most likely because he didn't see anything)

On the next map he got a little more creative and used auraview to see what was going on as hidden, didn't really help much either tho! :rolleyes:

biohazard-uk
4th December 2008, 14:34
Another demo; doesn't show much, besides he was killing hidden with ease and sucked at playing as hidden.

http://files.filefront.com/006rar/;12550958;/fileinfo.html

[TSAT]Flow
4th December 2008, 14:49
It's pissing me off where this whole cheating is going...

Can't you just add a constant hidden shader with 0 refract to the IRIS-HUD so everyone who has got the black hidden bug doesn't see anything as hidden >and< IRIS? (I think this was mentioned before...)

FFAF
4th December 2008, 15:56
I got a reply from a cheater, after banning him!

He said that it would be way too easy to cheat in this game plus the many Graphic Erros which makes it easy to see the hidden and he would never stop hacking cause almost everyone is hacking and who doesn´t hack is a noob or a liar.:mad:

BTW, banned on Prielwurm.

BiPP
4th December 2008, 16:05
He said that it would be way too easy to cheat in this game plus the many Graphic Erros which makes it easy to see the hidden and he would never stop hacking cause almost everyone is hacking and who doesn´t hack is a noob or a liar.:mad:

And that's why you were so mad at me ? :)

BTW, as promised : my vid (http://ze.cat25.free.fr/hidden/4riki-oh/hl2_2008-12-04 17-17-19-67_hidden_source_iris_4_rikioh.flv) ;)

Digit*
4th December 2008, 16:13

Well unfortunatly being banned doesn't really help anyone cheating.

I also believe he has some serious paranoia issues...but that could just be me.

FFAF
4th December 2008, 16:32
And that's why you were so mad at me ? :)

BTW, as promised : my vid (http://ze.cat25.free.fr/hidden/4riki-oh/hl2_2008-12-04 17-17-19-67_hidden_source_iris_4_rikioh.flv) ;)

haha , thanks! but i said it earlier " i believe you! " btw you could have taped a demo and recorded that later with hax off:D!

I also believe he has some serious paranoia issues...but that could just be me.

says the hax dealer... :p

BiPP
4th December 2008, 17:34
haha , thanks! but i said it earlier " i believe you! " btw you could have taped a demo and recorded that later with hax off:D!
Well, tell me how to do ;) wanna see my screen with a webcam ? :p (Joke)

FFAF
4th December 2008, 17:48
lol i saw flow playing with a webcam ^^

but we should stop abusing this thread! so back to topic!

[TSAT]Flow
4th December 2008, 17:48
Well, tell me how to do ;) wanna see my screen with a webcam ? :p (Joke)

Hehe! :D

BiPP
6th December 2008, 09:16
I've just played against 006.
He clearly have BH... He suks as hidden, but he see me too clearly.

We got to create a worldwide banlist...

[TSAT]Flow
6th December 2008, 09:46
Sourcebans I say!:eek:

FFAF
6th December 2008, 10:07
Well you can send Demos to Sourcebans, but make sure you gotta type "sb_status" into the console, otherwise they won´t accept it!

Scuzzy
6th December 2008, 12:36
hacking cause almost everyone is hacking and who doesn´t hack is a noob or a liar.:mad:

Guess I'm a noob. I wouldn't find it fun to see the hidden as a black blob, we have a great time in our server working as a team to find and corral the hidden to hunt them. That's where I have the fun.

Scuzzy

We got to create a worldwide banlist...

That would be in my sig. ;)

[TSAT]Flow
6th December 2008, 14:12
Guess I'm a noob.

I'm a liar then! ;)

salith
6th December 2008, 14:20
I'm a biscuit :rolleyes:

Specht
6th December 2008, 16:58
I'm a biscuit :rolleyes:

Can I eat you? :)

salith
6th December 2008, 17:02
Bite Me! :D

-SM-SUCKER
7th December 2008, 19:21
Am I the only one, not seeing the BHS? At least not that clear.
If you pounce infront of a shotgunner you might get gunned down eventually.
His tracking was not perfect, but definatly very good. He is definatly a noob at playing the Hidden.
I hope to find him soon, to check him out myself.
And why did you never asked him what the Hidden looks like? Maybe he doesn't know it's a bug, and he would actually get updated drivers?

[TSAT]Flow
7th December 2008, 20:48
Is asking "What's up 006? Why didn't you move when you were hidden?" after I killed him when he was just running against walls @ spawn for 2 minutes and not responding at all enough effort to find out if he intends to cheat?

FFAF
8th December 2008, 12:06
I agree i wasn´t 100% sure bout him, but i found him playing on a server invited haywood, shorty(Free Cookies server admin) and bio.

we had a great time!

Someone was taping, gotta check which one it was!

I asked him bout the hidden , he said the hidden looks "HIDDEN":rolleyes:

Just try to find him on a server and say how awesome his tracking skills are, he will get better and better:D!

poliq
8th December 2008, 19:08
I agree i wasn´t 100% sure bout him, but i found him playing on a server invited haywood, shorty(Free Cookies server admin) and bio.

we had a great time!

:)

Someone was taping, gotta check which one it was!

That would be me.
First one click (http://files.filefront.com/006rar/;12594082;/fileinfo.html) Pay attention to the kill at approx tick 48000! 006 Comes running from the BLR lab and takes down riki sitting on the nearest lamp. Thats a pretty hard shot!
Second one click#2 (http://files.filefront.com/006+2rar/;12581080;/fileinfo.html)
And also: click#3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU)

I asked him bout the hidden , he said the hidden looks "HIDDEN":rolleyes:

Gotta add the fact that he all of a sudden said something among these lines:
"IM NOT CHEATING!!!"
Without even anybody mentioning cheating..

BiPP
8th December 2008, 19:20
Gotta add the fact that he all of a sudden said something among these lines:
"IM NOT CHEATING!!!"
Without even anybody mentioning cheating..

xD

He confessed that everybody tells that he cheat. :rolleyes:

-SM-SUCKER
10th December 2008, 15:11
reviewed the demos, banned him for bhs.

BiPP
11th December 2008, 14:52
And I bring a little demo.
I know we know he have BH, but this video is freaking obvious.

http://ze.cat25.free.fr/hidden/006.rar (0.3 Mbites)

Digit*
11th December 2008, 16:20
If everything is so friggin obvious, why are you guys still encountering him in servers? Shouldn't that fucktard be banned from everywhere right about now? (not that you guys don't do a lovely job, the demo's your provide are good entertainment :))

but still...

BiPP
11th December 2008, 17:21
Because only 1/10 of th servers update their banlist.
A cheater goes on a unused server newbies follows, and there it goes.

Paegus
11th December 2008, 19:49
it's almost like we need some kind of global ban list that tracks players being banned from various servers and if the number of servers they're banned from gets beyond a certain number then the ban automatically propagates to the global list. Prior to that if the offender joins a server any admin with kick+ abilities gets a message saying "So&so is currently banned from # servers. Check your console for a list of server names, banning admins and reasons for ban" etc...

BiPP
11th December 2008, 20:27
I prefer a public banlist automatically updated in B5.
Each ban will have his own topic with DEMs and so on.