PDA

View Full Version : Lately ive been accused of using telekinesis as hidden

Wuped
25th November 2008, 00:31
When i'm physing of course, they think i'm somehow picking up object while i'm not there and throwing it at them. It just started this week, around 7 or 8 different people have said this, did I suddenly get way better or something? Does anyone else get this? I have had a few people vow never to play in my server ever again and one person threaten to "report me" to steam.

Zabiela
25th November 2008, 00:52
What noobs.

You're obviously using god mode not telekenisis.. pssh, noobs. Dont know shit about crap.

Well, i guess its good to know we still have a good flow of fresh meat.

lcpuche
25th November 2008, 01:17
Picking up objects!? that outrageous you know the source engine does not have any physics

Specht
25th November 2008, 01:24
Picking up objects!? that outrageous you know the source engine does not have any physics

And who would be dumb enough to give you objects to kill people if you have a knife and 3 pipebombs? WHO?!

-SM-SUCKER
25th November 2008, 07:31
I had pretty much fun, telling people I could read their minds over the internet. Worked great on people with steam friends names like "Mike030775" or the like. I called them with their real names and told them I knew their birthdate. Actually I think that at least two guys believed me and disconnected before I could calm them down, by explaining the little trick with the players list :)

poliq
25th November 2008, 10:15
When i'm physing of course, they think i'm somehow picking up object while i'm not there and throwing it at them. It just started this week, around 7 or 8 different people have said this, did I suddenly get way better or something? Does anyone else get this? I have had a few people vow never to play in my server ever again and one person threaten to "report me" to steam.
Well, the hidden's range is pretty long. And if you often pounce past the objects while picking them up, and/or flicking at the same time,
the IRIS cannot really see you beeing close to the object, while the object start to move. This way, especially for newbies,
it can look like you are another place, or that the props are starting to move by themselves.

This could explain the "telekinesis".
I've also got that, but only by noobs that don't really know the game that well. I pounce by the props, and get rid off them fast alot (too much:().

Wuped
25th November 2008, 10:53
I had pretty much fun, telling people I could read their minds over the internet. Worked great on people with steam friends names like "Mike030775" or the like. I called them with their real names and told them I knew their birthdate. Actually I think that at least two guys believed me and disconnected before I could calm them down, by explaining the little trick with the players list :)

Google email adress/username/we, find persons blog/myspace/some other stupid thing, have fun.

TheOtherDante
25th November 2008, 13:43
When i'm physing of course, they think i'm somehow picking up object while i'm not there and throwing it at them.

Hmmmm..... the force is strong in this one.

Con Carne
26th November 2008, 19:23
Wuped, I can honestly say you haven't gotten better ^.^
They just don't know what they're seeing, and they call it hax. Happens all the time. Besides, I've seen a few admins use telekinesis on source objects- they seem to be hard to aim/kill with. Ignore these doubting Thomases, and continue killing the people who can't stay away from your server.

Daedalus
27th November 2008, 18:12
"report me" to steam.

Hahahahahahah

Ion
27th November 2008, 18:26
This is not funny. This is serious business.

Wuped, perhaps you should stop cheating so much. Geeze.

Wuped
27th November 2008, 19:39
Sorry I don't know how to turn my 1337 h4x off ):

-SM-SUCKER
27th November 2008, 20:23
Just ask Digit*, he should know how to, or at least provide you with a link to a tutorial.:)

Digit*
28th November 2008, 14:56
Just ask Digit*, he should know how to, or at least provide you with a link to a tutorial.:)

*Shifty Eyes*

I have no idea what you are talking about....*walks away whistling*....

MiasmicAnomie
2nd December 2008, 20:59
They just don't know what they're seeing, and they call it hax. Happens all the time.

I almost never pick anything other than adrenaline. Around beta release time, I almost always get an "OMG SPEEDHACKER" chat/speak and tk when I decide I'm going to adrenaline rush at the start of a round. :D

Paegus
3rd December 2008, 09:12
inventory icons on the scoreboard are going to kill so many lulz