PDA

View Full Version : Player admitting to having a pink hidden STEAM_0:0:13462450

Ritalin
22nd November 2008, 04:19
STEAM_0:0:13462450

Guy is going by Mr. Splurt or The Cheat

I talked to the guy the other day when we played and it was obvious he was new because of a lack of pouncing. He was just running around.

As the IRIS however, he was spot on. He was tracking my every move as I pounced around and over him. I looked up his global stats and he was brand new under twenty kills or so. I called him out after a few rounds and he told me he didn't know that the hidden was supposed to be invisible. He said his hidden showed up as a bright pink. I told him that he would need to update his drivers. He headed out to do so.

I was playing with him again tonight, and it is still obvious. He will not fire at you if you are still but he also wont take his eyes off of your general area. Literally the moment you start to move he will start taking shots at you. If you try to rush him he does not try to hide anything at all. He will still track you all over the air if your moving in on him.

I did not get a demo, and I will leave it up to you to determine for those that trust my judgment. For those that do not keep an eye out for him, he is new but has been playing alot as of the past few nights.

biohazard-uk
22nd November 2008, 08:25
Can't do much without demo D:

I'll go by your word on this though and keep an eye on him if I see him...

-SM-SUCKER
22nd November 2008, 08:58
What's up, guys. This is the second thread in a few days accusing people without propper proof.
This rule applies to all of us, no matter how long we contribute to this community.

Hannibal
22nd November 2008, 10:29

are you sure it wasn't The Christ ?

ProgrammedToConsume
22nd November 2008, 22:03

I think I remember him, I don't recall him being hax good, but he had been doing well.

are you sure it wasn't The Christ ?

I'd bet he is sure, the last time I played with The Christ he failed miserably to new players.

Ritalin
22nd November 2008, 22:17
What's up, guys. This is the second thread in a few days accusing people without propper proof.
This rule applies to all of us, no matter how long we contribute to this community.

Hay there Sucker.
I wasn't posting to ask for a ban... I have banned him on 2frag and PNA. I was only saying to keep an eye out for him. If I run into him again I will get the demo.

Master of Puppets
22nd November 2008, 22:29
I dont see anything bad with these posts. There are a lot of experienced admins out there that just sometimes dont have the luck of making the demo fast enough. This way the rest if us starts making the demo right when they see the nicks mentioned here and wont hesitate if to do so or not.