PDA

View Full Version : Request: Only show active teamkillers

-SM-SUCKER
6th November 2008, 14:34
The list of top ten teamkillers came in handy, but it never changes. And I don't believe there are none left :)
So why not filter those out that haven't played in a month or so. Make room for new idiots!

poliq
6th November 2008, 20:27
Filter out the top 10 physkillers as well then?! And FN303 killers! All above 2000 and 500 are considered pro, are removed, and make room for new (evil) talents! :p

TheOtherDante
7th November 2008, 20:52
i whole heartedly agree with this suggestion, hell better yet just make the stats roll over ever month for the top ten. but keep poeples lifetime scores on thier profiles.

another thing when B5 comes out and we have achievment support can they be visable on the stats page, i would love to compare achievments with poeple, IE "you may have more physkill overall but i done a double physkill".

chilly
7th November 2008, 21:43
unfortunately while it is a very nice idea the query to return that data is immensely slow. it's not possible to implement this feature with the current data structure in the db. sorry :(

Ging
8th November 2008, 00:19
another thing when B5 comes out and we have achievment support can they be visable on the stats page, i would love to compare achievments with poeple, IE "you may have more physkill overall but i done a double physkill".

B5 probably won't bring achievements with it - not unless we get picked up for (or manage to wrangle our way into) steamworks.

Paegus
8th November 2008, 09:55
and even then, would you really want to have the additional delay added on to the already approaching slightly overdue b5? :D